Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of selling my Solstice Coupe 2009 sometime this coming spring. A-title, garage kept with only 6000 miles.
Hopefully, this forum will help me get a consensus of beautiful vehicle's worth and give someone in our community forum an opportunity to purchase car fair & square.For

·
Registered
974 Posts
unfortunately it will only be worth what someone is willing to pay for it, and it will depend on whether it is a NA or GXP and what options it has (and even the color....). from time to time there have been postings on here of sales from the teens to the mid/high 20s.

Bill

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
suggestions - yes
consensus - probably not

this thread ( -> looking for a coupe ) will show you all of the coupes that have been coming up for sale as we find them.

There is a wide range of prices.

This thread ( -> Napoli ) shows you a look at a dealer in Conn. that had 7 coupes in the showroom last year. Of course, those cars with those prices are still sitting in the showroom.

One car with on 34 miles on it sold for $45k in 2019 via bring-a-trailer.com.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
how about some photos of your car ? what is the last 6 digits of the VIN ?
people will want to know:
stick or automatic ?
NA or GXP ?
does the car have a/c ?
did you do any modifications to the car ?

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
Good luck with your sale tohearn & thanks for posting it here. Sounds like you have taken very good care of it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
unfortunately it will only be worth what someone is willing to pay for it, and it will depend on whether it is a NA or GXP and what options it has (and even the color....). from time to time there have been postings on here of sales from the teens to the mid/high 20s.

Bill
Thanks Bill for your response to my inquiry. I didn't get into vehicle's details for this preliminary post but will certainly keep your advise in future discussion.
Good luck with your sale tohearn & thanks for posting it here. Sounds like you have taken very good care of it.
Easyrider,
Hey thanks for response and compliment. Honestly, these 12,053 coupes manufactured by Pontiac are in a class all by themselves. Only Americas' costlyCorvette line surpasses the Solstice.

·
Super Moderator
6,713 Posts
Thanks Bill for your response to my inquiry. I didn't get into vehicle's details for this preliminary post but will certainly keep your advise in future discussion.
Your request for judgements about value is meaningless without some basic information, especially the GXP/NA question.

Easyrider,
Hey thanks for response and compliment. Honestly, these 12,053 coupes manufactured by Pontiac are in a class all by themselves. Only Americas' costlyCorvette line surpasses the Solstice.
I think that you meant to say 1,265 (total) or 1,253 (MY2009) and not 12,053.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Your request for judgements about value is meaningless without some basic information, especially the GXP/NA question.

I think that you meant to say 1,265 (total) or 1,253 (MY2009) and not 12,053.
John WR,

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I stand corrected on the amount manufactured. Was there plans to originally produce 10,000 coupes for both 2009 & 2010?
Additionally, w/o digging into vehicles spec's at this time, I don't own a GPX but quite sure it's the top trim of the NA series.
Thanks again for your kindly advice on subject.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
I stand corrected on the amount manufactured. Was there plans to originally produce 10,000 coupes for both 2009 & 2010?
Additionally, w/o digging into vehicles spec's at this time, I don't own a GPX but quite sure it's the top trim of the NA series.
Thanks again for your kindly advice on subject.
assuming no modifications, a NA car has silver front grills and a single tail pipe. A GXP has black front grills and a dual tail pipe.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The only modification I made on my N A Solstice Coupe was taking off the front grill and sending it out to Pittsburgh to get the grill dipped in chrome finish. Very nice addition complimenting the chrome wheels.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts