Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After having it for more than 10 years, I am letting go of my GXP Coupe. It has been well taken care of and stored in home garage with a car cover. It has all original parts and low mileage. In great condition. I am the second owner. When I bought it from the first owner it only had 30 miles driven. (So, I'm practically the first owner). It had an LNF Turbo Upgrade Kit installed by first owner. Great for collectors. It includes the dealer's key tags, dealer's window sticker, original manual, catalog, magazines and articles. Message me if interested or if you have any questions. Asking for $38,999.

Email: [email protected]
VIN: 1G2MT25X49Y000094
Color: SLY (Dark Steel Gray Metallic) with Ebony interior
Miles: 6,006
Premium package: seats, front bucket, leather surfaces, leather wrap steering wheel, steering wheel audio controls, Bluetooth for phone, leather wrapped shift knob
5 SPD Automatic transmission
18" chrome wheels
Audio system: high performance with 7 monsoon speakers, 6 cd changer
Sports metallic pedals
5.jpg
1.jpg
4.jpg
8.jpg
11.jpg
19.jpg
20.jpg
21.jpg
22.jpg

·
Registered
7,206 Posts
After having it for more than 10 years, I am letting go of my GXP Coupe. It has been well taken care of and stored in home garage with a car cover. It has all original parts and low mileage. In great condition. I am the second owner. When I bought it from the first owner it only had 30 miles driven. (So, I'm practically the first owner). Message me if interested or have an offer. Asking for 40k.

Exterior color: SLY (Dark Steel Gray Metallic)
Interior color: Ebony
Miles: 6,006
Leather interior
Hi, it would be helpful if you listed if it was auto or manual. Also the VIN for our coupe tracking thread. TIA & GLWS.

·
Registered
6,842 Posts
Yup.
902 Auto Transmissions (71.2%)
364 Manual (28.8%)

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
266 GXP manual coupes. Does that sound right?

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,448 Posts
266 GXP manual coupes. Does that sound right?
I come up with 287, including the pre-production VINs (18) and 2010 VINs (3), but, if only counting the 1152 regular production VINs, I'd agree with your 266.

:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Thanks DaveOC,
Yeah, I don't have to change my car show sign.
It is also interesting that 46 of the 266 went to Canada.

·
Registered
6,842 Posts
It is also interesting that 46 of the 266 went to Canada.
Yes - all of our coupes were GXP and half of them were manual trans, much more than the total proportion. And Mexico got zero manuals - all autos.

·
Premium Member
3,021 Posts
1280 Coupe of which 296 GXP manuals . . .

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
Would you be interested in the exact same color, 5 speed manual, with only 1,700 miles??? All original, except the battery. Including soft top, and a rare exact fit car cover with “Solstice“, screen printed at the front tip hood area of the cover.
Please tell us more...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts