Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Forum Members

I have a 2009 Pre-Production, Non-Sequential Serial Number Solstice GXP Coupe for sale. It is listed here exclusively to give enthusiasts first chance to buy the car before the Craigslist-eBay offerings.

This pre-production turbo coupe has all available options except the "Smoker's Package." It has slightly different interior trim than sequential serial number cars (chromed transmission bezel, etc.), Monsoon stereo/cd/sub-woofer, 5 speed automatic, five spoke chrome wheels, Mean yellow paint, black leather seats with silver embroidery and stitching.

The Coupe is in very good condition, very lightly driven with 5,300 miles.
VIN# 1G2MT25X49Y107050, no mechanical or performance issues. No body damage and all original paint. $26,500 OBO.

For photos, questions, viewing (located in San Luis Obispo, CA area) please contact

Michael at
[email protected]
or phone 760-605-6179

·
Registered
523 Posts
Too bad it's an automatic :yawn:

...we are all above the center of the earth.

·
Registered
2009 Mysterious GXP Coupe #100
2,734 Posts
Wait, there was someone on here looking for a base auto a few days ago... Maybe an attractively priced GXP auto would be in his wheelhouse

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys.

I actually have two 2009 GXP (auto) Coupes, a 2008 T2 Championship Edition (5 speed) Solstice GXP Convertible and a 2009 Solstice (5 speed) GXP Convertible. The rare Pre-Production Non-Sequential Serial number coupe and the T2 are for sale now. I will likely be buried in my factory ordered coupe!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Thanks guys.

I actually have two 2009 GXP (auto) Coupes, a 2008 T2 Championship Edition (5 speed) Solstice GXP Convertible and a 2009 Solstice (5 speed) GXP Convertible. The rare Pre-Production Non-Sequential Serial number coupe and the T2 are for sale now. I will likely be buried in my factory ordered coupe!
All them mean yellow I hope? That would be a nice garage photo.

·
Registered
7,487 Posts
I will likely be buried in my factory ordered coupe!
Now that's a true coupe enthusiasts. Beautiful car, and good luck on your sale. Originally I was going to buy a yellow couple but the dealer kept telling me it would be in next week, next week, next week. I thought the coupes would gone by the time it came in. Finally the dealership called several weeks later and said it was in, I had to tell them it was too late because we had already bought a different one.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hello members!
First, apologies for not checking the Forum for a long time. Challenging year with the passing of the T2 and Pre-Production Coupe owner (left 23 collectible cars behind to be sold) and a family member now fighting his own cancer battle.

The GXP Pre-Production Coupe sold on the second day after posting to a collector who has a few of them! It moved from the West Coast to the East Coast.
The SCCA T2 Edition took 3 months to find the right buyer. The styling is not for everyone, but the rarity and near mint condition attracted an enthusiastic buyer. It also left the West Coast for the Mid West.

I have retained my loved 2009 GXP 5 speed convertible (17K miles) and 2009 GXP Coupe (721 miles-not a typo) both Mean, bought new and mint. With 6 other collector cars the Coupe is being maintained in delivery condition and exercised to remain that way. It lives in the garage next to a 1963 Split Window Corvette. Both are beautiful and iconic from the rear 3/4 view.

Thanks to all for your interest. I'll try and check in more often after the dust settles.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hello members!
First, apologies for not checking the Forum for a long time. Challenging year with the passing of the T2 and Pre-Production Coupe owner (left 23 collectible cars behind to be sold) and a family member now fighting his own cancer battle.

The GXP Pre-Production Coupe sold on the second day after posting to a collector who has a few of them! It moved from the West Coast to the East Coast.
The SCCA T2 Edition took 3 months to find the right buyer. The styling is not for everyone, but the rarity and near mint condition attracted an enthusiastic buyer. It also left the West Coast for the Mid West.

I have retained my loved 2009 GXP 5 speed convertible (17K miles) and 2009 GXP Coupe (721 miles-not a typo) both Mean, bought new and mint. With 6 other collector cars the Coupe is being maintained in delivery condition and exercised to remain that way. It lives in the garage next to a 1963 Split Window Corvette. Both are beautiful and iconic from the rear 3/4 view.

Thanks to all for your interest. I'll try and check in more often after the dust settles.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts