Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi All, I am assisting my mother sell her Sosltice GXP (I wish I could buy it! :) ) 1971 miles, Ruby Red Metallic, Interior is Ebony w.red accent sticking, Hardtop roof panel and Factory Soft top, 5 -speed, premium package with Leather, steering wheel controls, bluetooth, also high performace audio package with 7 speaker, 6-disc, aux input, 18" chromes, sport pedals, A/c Etc.. Always babied, garaged, and is currently in heated winter storage. Original Vehicle price $33930.00 without any of the factory original extras purchase. Price is $29,500. Contacts are Ron and Nancy Carson, West Boylston, Ma. 508-835-4980 or email me (son) at [email protected] for pics. Appreciate the look! Kris

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If anyone has any advice on the best market to advertise, please let me know! :) Appreciate any feedback as well !

·
Registered
763 Posts
Try this for your headline:

2009 Ruby Red Solstice GXP Coupe for Sale. Under 2,000 miles and under $30,000!

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
click on edit on the lwoer right of the post.

to change the title, click go advanced.

i did it for you. good luck.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Thank you !
about 4 months ago we bought our coupe off ebay.....PICS were everything since we never went to see it, bought only off the pics, description and trust of the person selling to us. Had it shipped here.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I'd love to buy this car im in Leominster,MA but your way out of my budget good luck ;) if you change your mind and want to make a deal im a serious buyer e-mail me [email protected]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts