1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
772 Posts
Left him - lol

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
I do not think that was a GXP, it sounded like a 2.4 LE5.

·
Administrator
9,696 Posts
I agree about it being a 2.4. I also don't think I'd describe that as "leaving him".

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think it is a GXP, looks like a GXP fascia, and think I see dual exhaust, plus black headlamps.

BTW, you can get a high performance Miata, well kind of...you just have to buy the Fiat 124 Abarth turbo version.

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,607 Posts
I think it is a GXP, looks like a GXP fascia, and think I see dual exhaust, plus black headlamps.

BTW, you can get a high performance Miata, well kind of...you just have to buy the Fiat 124 Abarth turbo version.
The Miata has a 155 HP 2.0 NA engine. The Fiata has 160 HP 1.4 Turbo engine (164 HP in the Abarth version).

Big deal!

:dunno:

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
You can here the pssssshhhh from the Solstice after his burnout..it's a GXP. But I don't think the Miata was stock either!

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
I enhanced the image and it does have dual exhaust, but the front headlamps are not black.
If it was a GXP the car should have left the MIATA a few car lengths at the start. I did not hear any turbo sounds, it was his tires, by the way unless he was running some kind of tires that required a burned out, street tires should never be smoked or taking through the water setup.
Maybe if this was indeed a GXP he fried the tires and the reason for not having a bigger jump at the start.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts