Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a 2009 solstice with 68100 miles for 13900
Was wondering if that mileage is kind of high.
It's a base model. Not even power windows which I thought was kind of weird for a 2009 but anyway what do you guys think?
1 owner also.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Welll still under the 5 year 100K miles power train.
It does not look to bad, however you can always make an offer for less and see what happens.

·
Registered
5,425 Posts
I'd say "typical" - good buy? No, but not terrible. June is a terrible time to buy a convertible.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I think almost 14,000 is way overpriced for a base with almost 70K that doesn't even have as miniscule an option as power windows...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Way over priced.. in Toronto.. the most $$ to buy one.. I just bought my second one although it's 2 yrs older.. only 18,000 miles.. 14K even.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Way too much. I paid 13,500 for a fully loaded 06 minus an automatic 3 years ago with 10800 miles on it. There are better deals out there. Look around and don't be afraid to travel for it.

·
Registered
452 Posts
A 2.4 with no power options and 68,000 miles? $10 - $10,500. That's a lot of miles.....and I had the exact 2009, including no power windows. It drove me nuts....trying to drive while leaning over to roll up or down the passenger window :cuss:
Keep looking....

·
Premium Member
2,212 Posts
I wouldn't consider anything over 45 myself. and with no power, that would suck. I have trouble unlocking the doors by hand and having to crank a window sounds like it would be a pain.

·
Registered
452 Posts
I wouldn't consider anything over 45 myself. and with no power, that would suck. I have trouble unlocking the doors by hand and having to crank a window sounds like it would be a pain.
Like I said above, the first '09 NA I had (in 2009) had no power windows, and after about a week, to quote Edgar Allan Poe and the Raven, I swore "Nevermore."

·
Registered
693 Posts
paid 11,000 for mine a couple weeks ago.37,000 miles,and all options but the turbo.even better,bought it from a mercedes dealer.any time i bring it back they will wash it,vacuum it,and i can sit in their waiting room and eat their food while i wait(only takes about 15 minutes)great on those cold days when the car is dirty...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts