26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2009 Pontiac Solstice Coupe GXP

• Exterior: Aggressive (RED)
• Interior: Ebony w/ Red Accent
• Engine: Turbo 260 HP DOHC 2.0L
• Transmission: 5 Speed Automatic
• Wheels: 18” Chrome
• Premium Package: Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel, Shift Knob, Bluetooth for phone, Stereo with 6 speakers, XM Radio CD player, input jack, Steering Wheel Audio Controls
• All GM ignition recall maintenance has been completed
• 6 year extended warranty until August 2015
• Included: Soft Top Roof for travel, front cover, full vehicle storage cover
• Signed photo of this vehicle by the GM designer Bob Lutz
• Mileage: 1350 miles

ASKING PRICE: $39,900 FOB Wisconsin

Interested Parties contact Jim at [email protected]

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hi. Looks like a great car. How did you keep the miles so low? I've got 3500 on mine. Best of luck with the sale. I was wondering, do you know of a good car guy that would look at an 90 Ponitac Firebird for me in the Green Bay area? I am not comfortable with buying the car sight unseen and I would really like someone to put their eyes on it and give me a really good description. I would appreciate any help you could give me.

Tom

·
Premium Member
2,025 Posts
Vin number?

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks
I am not certain about a guy in Green Bay, but will check my sources. If I find someone I will email you.

·
Premium Member
2,025 Posts
7319 is already on the registry. I will change it to for sale and put this date on it.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Mike
Thanks for the update....
I now have this posted on AutoTrader reduced price to $37,500.00 have had some interesting contacts.....

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,339 Posts
If the owner needed to clear $36K, considering the seller commission and listing costs, he probably had his reserve at near $40K. He's had this car on his web site for more than 3 months at the $36K price.

Some year he might get a taker.

. . . and we shouldn't be cluttering up the OP's post with these comments, so back to selling the red GXP with only 1350 miles.

:dthumbs:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yeah, I posted up the info as more of a reference, as the OP's is super low miles, and a good price at that. If I had the funds, it would be mine!! :thumbs:

I didn't mean to hog up his thread .....

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts