21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
6,981 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Registry is going just fine. I have added lots of new names and vin numbers. When I see a For Sale coupe and I have a vin i post all the information including location. I've also included a date so if someone is looking they will know how current ad was. Hopefully new owners will someday find the registry and I'll have a name and current location.

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
While at NASSM a couple weeks ago I saw 2 more Coupes that aren't on this list.
Neither owner I believe is a Forum member.
One was a Base model Mysterious Vin #551. Resides in Iowa.
The other was a Wicked GXP Vin #1042. Resides in Oregon.
Hope this helps a little.

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Thanks STVZ CARZ. Hopefully owners may someday give me name and city location. At least we know where they are and still around.

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I'm up to 236 Coupes with information on them. Some I don't have names for but all have locations as of the postings. I'm sure that some that have listed have changed hands and hopefully we can continue locating them. Thanks for all those that have sent me information on coupes they have spotted, whether it be an ad or actually saw, like the two that were at NAASSM. If you see a coupe check the vin number and state of license plate and send it to me. I can fill in the rest and at least we will know about where the car is located. Sure would like to break 20%!!

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I have added many found coupes and information to the registry in the last month. I was able to edit my post and therefore the current registry was always the first item in my post. It has now reached a month and the forum setup is that I cannot edit any longer. This means I will have to copy and paste additions as a reply and the current updated registry will need to be searched somewhere within the sticky. I will probably have to collect information for a month or so and then post in reply on this registry sticky. It will be a pain but I will continue for a while anyway. Thank you to those that have been sending me much information. Keep sending and eventually it will get onto registry. WickedMike

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
Mike, when I post coupes to this thread: http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/f114/looking-coupe-now-part-2-a-82386/
I include the VIN if the seller includes it in there listing. Others sometimes just post the sale link, which may or may not list the VIN.

Figured I mention it since I wasn't sure if you've also been cross referencing that thread for the coupe registry VINs for this thread.

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Yes chop up to this point i'vebeen able to get any posts that have a vin and they are added to the registry. I think the only one not posted is the one from yesterday. It may be a monthly post now that I can't edit. I'll have to copy and paste everything I currently have and then edit my new post. You will have to search around for a current registry. Thanks for including vin in your posts.

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Thanks Doogie: I put you on my list and will add you to registry after I've collected a few more.

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
After finding two more coupes today at a Pontiac show I currently have eight more to add to the registry. Don't know when that will be and I'm hoping something can be figured out to be able to edit the original post. Currently have information for 244 coupes.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Where did you find a Pontiac show?:willy:

·
Registered
6,981 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Thanks Dan: Pontiac show I attended was an annual show they have in Milford MI at Baker's restaurant. Milford is the home of GM proving grounds. They had a nice show.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Thanx for the show info.
Did you notice that one of the shows touted in the website of the second club you listed (POCI) was our own NASSM Kappa Nationals in Pocono, PA?

The other was the beach show in my back yard in Northport, NY.

I attended both! LOL

21 - 40 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.