Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to see if there is interest in my 2009 Merlot Red Solstice. Manual transmission, 12,450 Miles. Well Maintained. Black Soft Top Convertible.

I am in SWFL. Vehicle has never seen any snow and very little rain. Garage storage.

Asking $19,900

440-313-8248.
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
I don't need another solstice but - is it a NA or GXP? Mods? Pictures? You're starting to touch coupe or v8 solstice prices with what you're asking.

Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't need another solstice but - is it a NA or GXP? Mods? Pictures? You're starting to touch coupe or v8 solstice prices with what you're asking.

Good luck with the sale.
Understood. To Quote Will Rogers About Land, "They Ain't Making Any More Of It."

·
Registered
632 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,986 Posts
Please keep in mind this quote from the forum rules:
Ettiquette for posting
It is inappropriate to throw cold water on the For Sale theads posted by other members or a vendor by attacking the price or quality of the [SOLSTICE], parts or service being offered for sale or suggesting alternate sources for the item.

If you don’t like the price or the item being offered, move on.

·
Premium Member
3,726 Posts
It's nice to see that you are pricing your car for what you think is a good price no matter what others think you can always go down a bit but not up in price once it's listed the car is basically new . I've seen to many people give these cars away which negatively affects the price that others ask when selling .I would list all the options , maintenance done , are all the recalls performed ,have the tires and battery been replaced ,pictures etc. The more info the better chance of a sale . Good Luck on the sale .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts