Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have yet to see the breakdown for 2009 Solstice gxp coupe fresh hydro blue between manual and standard. I’m aware it’s the lowest produced color,but what’s the final breakdown numbers? Appreciate anyone’s feedback, thanks

·
Registered
2009 Solstice GXP Coupe
38 Posts
You can look at the database post in the coupe section and see every VIN and their associated color and transmission. Just count which ones are auto and which ones are standard.

·
Premium Member
4,743 Posts

🚗🚕⛏

Reactions: MFA

·
Premium Member
4,743 Posts
2️⃣3️⃣ total hydro blue

1️⃣6️⃣ gxp, 🔟 auto, 6️⃣ stick
7️⃣ NA , 5️⃣ auto , 2️⃣ stick

Reactions: WickedMike

·
Premium Member
4,743 Posts
I have yet to see the breakdown for 2009 Solstice gxp coupe fresh hydro blue between manual and standard. I’m aware it’s the lowest produced color,but what’s the final breakdown numbers? Appreciate anyone’s feedback, thanks
which car do you own ( last 6 digits of VIN ) ??

·
Premium Member
2,322 Posts
Dknbluz: I don't have your car listed on the coupe registry. Could you post cars location and current mileage?
Thanks Mike

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dknbluz: I don't have your car listed on the coupe registry. Could you post cars location and current mileage?
Thanks Mike
Hello,quick(?) history. I live about an hour north of Philadelphia. I purchased the car(sight unseen) over the phone from a dealership in Gillette,Wyoming. The car was trucked to Carlisle,Pennsylvania,where it was stored until 2015.The car was then driven(accounting for the mileage).to Tunkhannock,Pennsylvania,where it’s been stored until several weeks ago.The car was then transported to the Classic Auto Mall in Morgantown,Pennsylvania,where it’s being displayed for possible sale.I’ll get the mileage info later today and let you know. I believe it’s around 385 miles.Chat soon,Frank

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks like I was a little off on the mileage. 192 miles. Hydro blue manual gxp coupe about to hit the market. Let’s see what happens.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts