Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Their stylists need to settle down a bit! That car would be popular with anime fans, but not so many others! Good idea for Kia though. Hyundai needs to do something with the brand to seperate it from being a direct competitor, and more a complimentary brand IMO.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Looks like they took the backend of a Hyundai Tiburon and bolted it to the front of a Subaru Tribeca. BTW why does't Hyundai build a droptop Tib?

Attachments

·
Registered
179 Posts
achieftain said:
BTW why does't Hyundai build a droptop Tib?
There's been rumors of that for a long while, and I forget where it was listed, but someone posted a link once related to the plans for the next 5 years of every automaker, in terms of new cars and redesigns... Hyundai was listed as having a convertible Tib as a 2008.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
naoki said:
There's been rumors of that for a long while, ... Hyundai was listed as having a convertible Tib as a 2008.
Thanks for the tidbit, it ceratinly would make sense for them as they have soom decent designs and vastly improved product in the market.

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
naoki said:
There's been rumors of that for a long while, and I forget where it was listed, but someone posted a link once related to the plans for the next 5 years of every automaker, in terms of new cars and redesigns... Hyundai was listed as having a convertible Tib as a 2008.
I would like to see that. Hyundai has really improved over the years and they should continue to grow, with the AL plant addition. JMO

1 - 8 of 8 Posts