Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
9,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many Dells attendees would be interested in going on a Ducks tour this year? We could get a group discount if enough are interested.

Or, maybe a Lake Delton boat tour?

Any activity you've been interested in doing but never found the time? What would it be?

Brainstorming to come up with some new twists to an already great weekend, just to make it greater! :D

·
Premium Member
1,446 Posts
ZIPLINE!?????? On my bucket list!:cool:

·
Administrator
9,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,031 Posts

·
Retired Free Range Sols
9,964 Posts
lessee, if you drive the NA over on Thursday, Friday you'll be busy running back to Stow to get the pumpkin.... :lol:

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
lessee, if you drive the NA over on Thursday, Friday you'll be busy running back to Stow to get the pumpkin.... :lol:
:lol::lol: NOT!!!!!!!

·
Retired Free Range Sols
9,964 Posts

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
I am up for the ducks as long as we don't get stuck on a sand bar again???

·
Retired Free Range Sols
9,964 Posts
I am up for the ducks as long as we don't get stuck on a sand bar again???
Me too, it's about time I do the Ducks, and it's only a one hour tour, so plenty of time to Duck, and ?? or ?? and Duck!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,446 Posts
I heard House on the Rock is fascinating.....:devil:

·
Premium Member
1,446 Posts
ok, Ducks and then Zipline? Zipline then ducks? :cool:

·
Registered
566 Posts
Circus World in Baraboo, New Glarus Brewery Tour (home of Spotted Cow) and way down in Monroe is the Cheesemaking museum--but that might be a bit longer of a trip than folks want to make.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I'll jump into the fondue, the slur, and the brew-kettle on this one.

I would be MORE than happy, ecstatic, giddy to lead a run to any of the aforementioned or additional Wisconsin sites that folks are interested in. Jill and I did the Ducks once before (very enjoyable) but for those looking for other adventures, I'M GAME!!

New Glarus is great! Circus World is also cool. If you weren't with me last Friday, the train museum at North Freedom is also nice. Don't forget Wollersheim winery as well (an easy stop on the return trip).

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
I'll jump into the fondue, the slur, and the brew-kettle on this one.

I would be MORE than happy, ecstatic, giddy to lead a run to any of the aforementioned or additional Wisconsin sites that folks are interested in. Jill and I did the Ducks once before (very enjoyable) but for those looking for other adventures, I'M GAME!!

New Glarus is great! Circus World is also cool. If you weren't with me last Friday, the train museum at North Freedom is also nice. Don't forget Wollersheim winery as well (an easy stop on the return trip).
another place on the way to the winery is SLACKS jam's and jellys. they have a gift shop.

slacksjellyfarm.com

1 - 15 of 15 Posts