Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Retired Free Range Sols
9,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Even before the meet this year, we're putting next year's meet out here!

On the list, so far.....
  1. Aspenrose
  2. MomsSol
  3. Whitefang
  4. Roadie Rob
  5. Dave OC
  6. bentley
  7. Sunfun
  8. GoBoilers!
  9. Uptownmarie
  10. Devoking
  11. Jerry Valley
  12. Awsmsky
  13. sol1570
September 27-30, 2012
Bakers Sunset Bay Resort, Kappa Central, http://www.sunsetbayresort.com
Rooms at our group rate, WISols, call (608) 254-8406 to book 'em Kappas!

Bookings to commence on the last day of this year's meet, as we check out.
:thumbs:

·
Registered
468 Posts
#4 is coming back again!! (and I don't mean Brent Favrer) :lol:

And I won't be swapping sides to a Miata either. :glol:

I also will be keeping my "top tucked in my trunk", if ya know what I mean. :rofl:

Then again, maybe I won't be there...I may just decide next July what my plans are. :willy:

And no I didn't cheat on my Sky last year in the Dells --- Terry let me drive his Boxster only once and my Sky forgave me...:yesnod:

(Oh I could go on...and on...but I'm sure someone would "intercept" my commentary...:rofl::glol::crazy:

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,457 Posts
. . . and for the first time in 4 years, there won't be a conflict with the SCCA National Runoffs at Road America.

SCCA said:
***The 2012 National Championship Runoffs will be held
September 17-23, 2012.***
Maybe I'll be there, maybe I won't, only time will tell. :rofl:

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
of course add us to the list for next year. :cheers::dthumbs::yay::party:

:driving::driving::driving::driving::driving:

·
Registered
566 Posts
I would like to be one of the Dells-Ishes for next year too! :lol: :grouphug: :cheers: :party: :driving: :seeya:

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
You know I'll be there!

For once I can be in the frist ten respondants!

·
Premium Member
1,446 Posts
Wouldn't miss it! :cool:

·
1,492 Posts
Traverse City Run Too?

Here's hoping that there is a Traverse city run around the same time. It would really be nice to make both in Sept. -any news yet?

AR - thanks for posting this 2012 run early so we can block out our time for it, we've been wanting to make the Dells for a while- :grouphug:

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
Damn, looks like I will have a Pure intruder in 2012.

Might have to bring both of mine just to be special.

·
Registered
676 Posts
oh....ok...........I suppose............

Of course we will be there!!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
You can count us in for 2012 as well. We always keep the Dells on the schedule. :)

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I'll think about it. :dunno:

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Throw us on, then when I see my name on the list, I know we have be there.

More power than a class or family reunion. We just need a band, videos and bridesmaids.

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
this has possibilities

pencil me in (lightly)

·
Registered
784 Posts
this has possibilities

pencil me in (lightly)
It would be great to see you there (hey, not too late to come this year as well). Everyone is welcome in the land of "ish". I haven't seen you at any events I have attended and I do miss you. Serious.

Of course, Kim and I will be here again in 2012. This is our top weekend yearly event. Good folks, good location and great hosts with the "ish" vibe.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Here's hoping that there is a Traverse city run around the same time. It would really be nice to make both in Sept. -any news yet?

AR - thanks for posting this 2012 run early so we can block out our time for it, we've been wanting to make the Dells for a while- :grouphug:
Kim (KYGXP) and I have talked about such a run (tentative name, "Hand Jive"). We have a second home near there and know most of the roads. The problem, well we are burned out. After all of the effort expended on the 2011 Nationals (especially that it was the first year without National support and we had to plow through so much political dissention.. Really over the top), we are just not sure if we have what it takes to suck it up and pull off another event. It takes a lot of effort sans the backlast from folks that just want to crush stuff and make things personal. This is for fun... "Ish".. If it can't be "Ish", Kim and I won't waste our time anymore.

·
1,492 Posts
The Fangs are coming!

Howdy y'all,
We made our reservations at Bakers this morning (Thur,Fri,Sat), see you in September!

1 - 20 of 105 Posts