Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
41 - 60 of 105 Posts
I will check when I get home. It was someone not in the know...they tried to charge me a deposit, which she did check after I told her that in SIX? Years I was never required to pay a deposit..

The LIST

On the list, so far.....
  1. Aspenrose
  2. MomsSol
  3. Whitefang
  4. Roadie Rob
  5. Dave OC
  6. bentley
  7. Sunfun
  8. GoBoilers!
  9. Uptownmarie
  10. Devoking
  11. Jerry Valley
  12. Awsmsky
  13. sol1570
  14. Bones
  15. SlyGuy and KYGXP
  16. Toyman
  17. CatsMeanGXP
  18. Taxlaw
  19. Warthog

Just a few more weeks! :yay:

The following is a message from Jerry Valley on Facebook:

Jerry Valley said:
OK folks---just over a month until our great get together. I am working on the catering for Saturday night so I need to get a headcount. Can you please send me a message with your name and how many will be eating. I don't have the menu finalized yet with a cost, but I will try and keep it around $20 again this year.

Also, start searching for those very special White Elephant items!!!!
If you are on facebook, leave a message for Ann Valley. If you are not on Facebook, leave your count here, and those of us still on the forums will get it back to Ann.

Okay boys and girls...only 11 weeks until the 7th Annual Dells Meet!

Ideas for some fun and games are forming, of course the Firepit will always be a crucial event for Saturday night festivities! But, plotting and planning some new fun things....stay tuned.

If you haven't made your reservation at Baker's Sunset Bay in Lake Delton yet make sure you don't miss out on a room! Just because it's the off season doesn't mean they don't fill up!

Friday night dinner will be own your own like always...many head out to our favorite Steak House - Cimaorli's. Some of us will arrive on Thursday and eat there that night to beat the weekend rush :D

Saturday dinner is being worked on and details will follow once everything is finalized....cost per person will be kept reasonable, as it has in the past, and most likely need to paid in advance.

Hopefully, Rob will again plan us an enjoyable Friday run of adventure to places unknown. Right Rob? :lol: If not, I'm sure we can come up with an interesting activity for everyone :devil:

In the next few days the "List" will be started....right now the farthest travelers will be coming from Colorado. Will there be anyone that can match or beat that? :dunno:

Who's ready for a Fire Pit Party? :party:

Don't forget Paul Bunyan's on Sunday morning. That worked out great last year.

New Solstice owner here that would love to participate! I just talked my fiance into the Dells meet, though with the late scheduling, we wouldn't be able to make it up till early Friday night. Is that cool if we show up a day late? Would we still get the group rate for 2 nights? I'd like to make my reservations tomorrow if possible(hopefully not too late). We stayed at that resort last year when we went to the Dells for a weekend.

Discussion starter · #46 · (Edited)
New Solstice owner here that would love to participate! I just talked my fiance into the Dells meet, though with the late scheduling, we wouldn't be able to make it up till early Friday night. Is that cool if we show up a day late? Would we still get the group rate for 2 nights? I'd like to make my reservations tomorrow if possible(hopefully not too late). We stayed at that resort last year when we went to the Dells for a weekend.
Welcome!!! We have a bunch that arrive on Friday, early birds start rolling in on thursday! Just wander around to the beach to the pit, that's likely where we'll all be Friday night!
You should get the group rate, holler if you run into any issues, just tell them you're with the WISols, and if they're short on rooms, I've actually got one I need to cancel, I think!

Ok made my reservations at Sunset Bay. $88 for lakeside/$78 non-lakeside room. Hopefully that is the group rate? No matter can straighten it out when we get there otherwise. Excited for the g2g.

The following is a message from Jerry Valley on Facebook:

If you are on facebook, leave a message for Ann Valley. If you are not on Facebook, leave your count here, and those of us still on the forums will get it back to Ann.

Yo Dave,

I used Jill's FB to leave Ann a message to add us for Saturday (+2 for dinner).

-Rob, "the ever paranoid techno freak who wants to leave little to no electronic trail" :devil:

Made our reservations. As usual we will be coming in late Friday night.

We want dinner Saturday night. 2

Saturday Night Dinner

Right now I have a head count of 30----where is everybody? Small group this year? Please let me know if you will be attending. Catered dinner---yummy with all the fixins. $20/pp. Need to turn in the final headcount next week 9/15.

Discussion starter · #54 ·
Devo is a one, maybe, for Saturday night dinner, at this point, I'll let him fill in the gap when he gets online and figures out if he's able to be here or not.

:grouphug:

Well here I am.
Everything is up in the air for me at the moment.
Would one of my sisters put a link in here to my bad news thread?

I will commit or cancel as soon as possible.

41 - 60 of 105 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.