Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

2012 Holiday Special- 20% OFF!

Right now save 20% off when ordering any of our Windrestrictors, Lighted Door Sills or the perfect gift- Lighted Edge Lit Artwork.
All three are available for purchase on our website. Simply use the following discount code when checking out to save the 20%.
Holiday20

WEBSITE

Edge Lit Artwork- Use your own graphics, photos
or designs and surprise someone with the perfect gift!
New low price!

·
Vendor
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Cyber Monday BUMP! = )

Right now, we're offering 20% off on the Windrestrictor®. Simply use the following discount code when checking out. Holiday20

Offer expires 12/31/12 midnight! :thumbs:

·
Vendor
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks so much for all the great orders coming in, just wanted to let you folks know if you want your windrestrictor in time for Christmas orders must be in by the 18th of December!!
WE appreicate all of you and wish you a very Merry Christmas this year!!
Rebekkah

·
Super Moderator
15,999 Posts
I have 5 windrestrictors and two pieces of edge lit art. So of course I am looking for more!

I am looking for a smaller, desk top version of my Punisher WR as edge lit art. Something on the order of 18 inches wide so it is visible but does not take up my whole desk.

Thoughts?

Attachments

·
Vendor
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Rob! Good talking with you today :) I am certain Stephen will have lots of thoughts for you once he returns from his sabatical, thanks so much for your return business and lots and lots of kudos for all the great ideas you and Stephen keep coming up with! I think my favorite, I have to tell you was that little bitty baby windrestrictor, that was awesome! Merry Christmas to you and yours this holiday season and please give him a call next week!
Rebekkah

1 - 10 of 10 Posts