Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
I think we are in a rut. Same old horse poop every year. :willy:

Old friends, new friends, great food, great weather, twisty roads, laugh till you cry.

I guess I'll just have to keep coming back to see if anything different ever happens. :devil:

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Back to work Monday after a wonderful weekend with WISols. Drove into Wisconsins Saturday rain in Michigan on Sunday. Enjoyed the drives, food, and gatherings. Wonderful back roads with hills and curves. Looking forward to future gatherings.

Have spent the morning trying to put select pictures on the forum without success. The place to download has space for 20 pictures, but I have only succeeded in adding one photo, sooo, I will give you the link to MY photo site for you all to access.

Go to: jalyddon's Photos | SmugMug
Select Gallery Category: Cars
Next select Galleries: Wisconsin Dells 2013
Enjoy!

Jim Lyddon
Wicked563 (Coupe)

·
Premium Member
1,446 Posts
Back to work Monday after a wonderful weekend with WISols. Drove into Wisconsins Saturday rain in Michigan on Sunday. Enjoyed the drives, food, and gatherings. Wonderful back roads with hills and curves. Looking forward to future gatherings.

Have spent the morning trying to put select pictures on the forum without success. The place to download has space for 20 pictures, but I have only succeeded in adding one photo, sooo, I will give you the link to MY photo site for you all to access.

Go to: jalyddon's Photos | SmugMug
Select Gallery Category: Cars
Next select Galleries: Wisconsin Dells 2013
Enjoy!

Jim Lyddon
Wicked563 (Coupe)

Great Pics Jim, Always a great time!

41 - 43 of 43 Posts