Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some more information on this event. I have been to the nassm2013.com site and there is not a lot of information there. I saw where there is a Facebook page for it but I am not on Facebook. Has anything been decided on hotels cost of event ect? Thanks for any information

·
Super Moderator
16,392 Posts
Here is what Martin has posted on FB

https://www.facebook.com/groups/268493059875731/

Martin Scott
HI all, my apologies that it's been a while since my last update... Here are a few things:

1) Looks like we are going to be hosting this event at the Radisson Woodlands Hotel in Flagstaff. We are signing the contract this week, we have gone back and forth with the Hotel... GMR has done a fantastic job negotiating the rate and having the hotel include as few amenities in the room rate :) . We will release the rate when we have a signed Contract, but if all goes well our group will have the lowest summer rate in Flagstaff at a 3 star facility at the time of our event!

2) The Web site is taking a bit longer than we wanted, we were waiting on a stable release of the software that we use for all of the GMR sites except this version is the absolute latest and greatest version... We wanted to build the platform so that it could be passed on from year to year and still maintain software and modules that are supported by the engineers for years to come
...again we will offer up the site address once we sign the contract and you are able to register online.

So far the Local Phoenix club has been working hard to make this event a memorable one.... Look out world...NASSM 2013 Is coming!

You can go here to indicate that you are planning on attending

2013 NASSM | Facebook

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
It would be helpful if you published somewhere else OTHER than Facebook. I refuse to sign up for that privacy stealing, adolescent driven website. I'll bet others feel the same way.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
upswept I agree with you I will not use Facebook I hope someone can let Martin know that there are people looking for this information here and on the other forums

·
Super Moderator
16,392 Posts
You are welcome for my taking the time to find the data and reproduce it here so you can use it as a way to complain.

:thumbs:

While I may agree with you, I will no longer be offering up said information. Have a great day:grouphug:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts