1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
9,252 Posts
My grandson made the All Star baseball team, as long as there isnt a game scheduled..he and I will both be there. Otherwise, I will definitely meet for dinner.

I know, I know...if he has to play there will be cries of "she is avoiding us again" but I will see you nonetheless? :). Just don't know right now about the tournament schedule.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My grandson made the All Star baseball team, as long as there isnt a game scheduled..he and I will both be there. Otherwise, I will definitely meet for dinner.

I know, I know...if he has to play there will be cries of "she is avoiding us again" but I will see you nonetheless? :). Just don't know right now about the tournament schedule.
No crying, family first. It will be good to see you there.

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
Registered and ready to roll, as soon as I make reservations at the Ellwood B&B.
Hey Mom, fill me in on your travel plans.

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
SoCool is ready

I registered for both days as my schedule allows. Will be there for the parade for sure if you are looking for cars. Will be nice to see MomSol, been a long time Kathy.

·
Administrator
9,252 Posts
I registered for both days as my schedule allows. Will be there for the parade for sure if you are looking for cars. Will be nice to see MomSol, been a long time Kathy.
Yes it has Mike, yes it has! Not registered yet but iwill be before the event!

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
PVGP Car Cruise Tuesday July 16, 2013

Hey everyone local, I will be going to the Waterfront Car Cruise and will volunteer to hold an area for other Solstices and Sky's if anyone shows interest.

This car cruise has everything from Rat Rods to Lambo Aventadors to Antique Rolls Royce's. Please let me know how many would like to attend, lots of places for a late snack after. Looking forward to seeing you there.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is ex miata man around. I haven't any posts from him for quite awhile
Punxsutawney XMM is very busy but he will show his shadow here very soon. :devil:

·
Administrator
9,252 Posts
YIKES! 60% chance of rain on Saturday....hmmmm, not sure we could make it back up that hill if it got muddy. I will have to keep an eye on the weather and see if things change. Not sure I want to slosh around in the rain and mud :(

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
YIKES! 60% chance of rain on Saturday....hmmmm, not sure we could make it back up that hill if it got muddy. I will have to keep an eye on the weather and see if things change. Not sure I want to slosh around in the rain and mud :(
Stop it about the weather, once XMM chimes in the clouds will part!!!!:yesnod:

·
Administrator
9,252 Posts
Stop it about the weather, once XMM chimes in the clouds will part!!!!:yesnod:
Oh yeah.... I'd forgotten about his weather magic!

BTW...my grandson will not be coming with me. I'll explain Sat.

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Went to scope out the Black Tie and Tailpipes event last night, Pics attached. I think raindrops kept some of the good cars away, that said there were some nice rides at South Hills Country Club.

Attachments

·
Administrator
9,252 Posts
Went to scope out the Black Tie and Tailpipes event last night, Pics attached. I think raindrops kept some of the good cars away, that said there were some nice rides at South Hills Country Club.
Hmmmm...who's Mean Sol? I don't remember anyone in Pgh with enough UMPAH to go to this event!

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
How would you know who we hang out with these days?
:willy::willy::leaving:

Hmmmm...who's Mean Sol? I don't remember anyone in Pgh with enough UMPAH to go to this event!

·
Administrator
9,252 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Here is the general time schedule for Friday, Saturday and Sunday:
The Ohio group will be meeting at Exit 13 in PA at 8:00 at the parking lot of the Conley Inn. It's about 100 yards off of the exit heading south on Route 18. From there we will meet the remainder of the group at the Kings Family Restaurant at the Crafton exit (60A) on route 376. The address of the Kings Restaurant is 4900 Steubenville Pike, Pittsburgh, PA for anyone who is driving there directly and wants to put it into their GPS. From there we will be driving to the parking area along Schenley Drive Extension at the Carnegie Museum near Pitt to reorganize and then to Schenley Park for the Show.

Friday
Meet at Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill at 7:30 PM
The address is 1708 PA 228 Cranberry Twp. PA 16066
Post if you are planning to come for dinner so I can get a count and reserve a table

Saturday:
Meet at Conleys - 8:00 AM
Meet at King's - 9:00 AM
Leave King's 9:15 AM
Meet at Carnegie Museum - Schenley Drive Extension - 9:45 AM
Saturday Evening: Dinner location to be announced

Sunday:
Meet at Conleys - 7:30 AM
Meet at King's - 8:30 AM
Leave King's 8:35 AM
Meet at Carnegie Museum - Schenley Drive Extension - 9:10 AM

'See you all soon!!!!