Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Pacific Northwest Roadsters will be having our 2014 regionals in and around Mt. Rainier National Park. To keep things simple we will have a driving event hosted by Seattle Roadsters.

The weekend will begin with a visit to America's Car Museum in Tacoma, WA on Friday, August 1, 2014. Registration will be from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM. The museum is self-directed from your arrival through closing at 5:00 PM. There will be a catered dinner at the hotel nearby that evening for those who wish to join in.

Saturday morning we'll set off from the museum on our way to Yakima, WA by way of Elbe and Paradise on the way over Cayuse Pass and White Pass. That evening dinner will be open for you to go whatever way you want. Yakima has great Mexican food, burgers at Miners or you can head off to a local winery.

Sunday we'll head back around the north side of the park via Chinook Pass with a visit at Sunrise. The run will end in Enumclaw, WA where you'll be free to head home by whatever picturesque path you desire.
Hope you can plan to join us.

For further information please PM me with your email address and I'll send registration details.

You can also join PNWR and see our events on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/290329232578/.

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
We'll be there! Can't wait for some stellar scenery on and around Mt. Rainier.
The museum sounds awesome also!

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
Damn! That is the weekend of my annual garden wine and terrine thing, so I'll have to pass, but I'd have been there otherwise! Any other weekend!

·
Premium Member
17,528 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
2009 Mysterious GXP Coupe #100
2,734 Posts
We'll be there...

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
Made our hotel reservations and sent the event registration in! We're set!
Now, if we can just get rid of the 4 to 5 inches of snow we got over the past 3 days and some temps above 50 again, we'll get the cars out of hibernation and have some FUN!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Made our hotel reservations and sent the event registration in! We're set!
Now, if we can just get rid of the 4 to 5 inches of snow we got over the past 3 days and some temps above 50 again, we'll get the cars out of hibernation and have some FUN!

Tracy and I will be there... just one car though (assuming I get it fixed by then!).

·
Registered
2 Posts
August regional

I would like to get the details for this event. Aren't you the person I met at the Poconos?

Thanks,

Rick Flory
307-734-5333

·
Registered
329 Posts
All booked in, I'll be there before lunch. Leaving from Hope Fri. morning.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
August regional

I would like to get the details for this event. Aren't you the person I met at the Poconos?

Thanks,

Rick Flory
307-734-5333
I thought I sent you the registration materials. Sorry about that. I'll resend them.

Rick

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just wanted to let everyone know that registration is closed. We're trying right now to sneak in the last couple of people and hope to have 27 cars. Unfortunately at this time I'm going to have to stop adding folks as the hotels and caterer need the final numbers.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
For everyone joining us, don't forget...

Friday: Registration from 1-5 PM America's Car Museum. For those registered the welcome dinner is at 6:00 PM at La Quinta. We're planning an informal drive down the Tacoma waterfront Friday night at 8:00 PM leaving the La Quinta.

Saturday: If you are skipping Friday then please arrive at the museum by about 7:30 AM. For everyone else, the driver's meeting will be Saturday morning at 8:00, but please arrive by 7:45 AM if you can. We plan to depart at 8:15.

Sunday: We'll cover more about Sunday this weekend. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts