Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,482 Posts
The run sign-up page is working again. Please remember that, due to a lack of volunteer run leaders there is a 2-run limit per car for the week. As we add run leaders that limit should either go up or go away.

There is not currently a way to un-sign-up for a run, but Mark is working on it. Stay tuned.

·
Registered
353 Posts
The run sign-up page is working again. Please remember that, due to a lack of volunteer run leaders there is a 2-run limit per car for the week. As we add run leaders that limit should either go up or go away.

There is not currently a way to un-sign-up for a run, but Mark is working on it. Stay tuned.
Un-signing from a run will be useful. I accidentally signed up and added myself to a run I am already down for as captain.

·
Registered
343 Posts
OK, I think I signed up to lead some runs if needed, after my Navigator shows up on Wednesday. How will I know if I am selected to lead a run or 2?

·
Super Moderator
6,482 Posts
The name of the run leader is displayed in the column titled "Road Captain" on the runs registration page. If your name is there, you are probably leading.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Thanks, I see I am leading 1 run, and have signed up to participate in a couple more. I don't know why it did not show up the 1st time I logged in yesterday.

Thanks again.

·
Super Moderator
6,482 Posts
Hi Jeff, You are actually signed up to lead two: Tour 1 (Red River Gorge) on Wednesday, and Adrenaline 1 (KY227 Short) on Thursday.

For some reason the software did not sign any of the run leaders up for the runs they are listed as leader for, but Mark is making that change. Tonight, I think.
When the change gets made the leaders will be bumped out of any conflicting runs that they have signed up for as participants.

·
Registered
343 Posts
John that is great, I see I have a conflict, hopefully it will automaticly kick me out of the Participant of, if not I will contact you to drop me from the participant

·
Super Moderator
6,482 Posts
The website now gives all attendees the ability to delete their own runs. Go to the Event Registration page and click REMOVE next to the run you don't want.

·
Registered
343 Posts
The website now gives all attendees the ability to delete their own runs. Go to the Event Registration page and click REMOVE next to the run you don't want.
John, I have logged in several times to try and delete the run I signed up for that is in conflict with one I am leading. But the REMOVE icon does not appear when I log in. Any Suggestions? The run I am trying to delete is Adrenaline 1: KY227 (Short) on Thursday 6/22/2017. I am signed up to lead Tour 1: Red River Gorge (Short) at the same time. Oops.

·
Super Moderator
6,482 Posts
John, I have logged in several times to try and delete the run I signed up for that is in conflict with one I am leading. But the REMOVE icon does not appear when I log in. Any Suggestions? The run I am trying to delete is Adrenaline 1: KY227 (Short) on Thursday 6/22/2017. I am signed up to lead Tour 1: Red River Gorge (Short) at the same time. Oops.
Hi Jeff,

I will look into why you can't delete the run, but I can do it for you if you want me to.

You actually won't have the conflict you think you do, and I am trying to get the system to let us set those runs up the way they should be. Some groups of Tour 1 do not leave until after 10:30, and Adrenaline 1 gets back at about 10 so it is possible to do both, and Adrenaline 1 starts at 8 for that reason.

We actually have two problems: One is that I posted the incorrect start times for Tour 1, the second is that the sign-up program only allows one run per day.

I will re-post the correct start times for Tour 1 to be staggered, and will make sure that yours is late enough for you to do both if you want to.

I am also working on creating a combo-run that will combine Adrenaline 1 with Tour 1 so that we can get around the one-run-per-day limit.

·
Registered
343 Posts
John, if you could please delete me from the 1: KY227 (Short) on Thursday 6/22/2017. I am going to lead that run on Friday no need to do it twice, also it will let me sign up for a 2nd run as a participant.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
6,482 Posts
Jeff, First, you cannot run 227 too many times, I have run it twice in one day! That said, I removed you from Adrenaline 2 (not 1) on Thursday. Now you can sign up for whatever you want.

·
Super Moderator
6,482 Posts
I will be adding runs this week that will include a visit to Old Friends Farm where there a several retired race horses. It is quite an interesting tour, and visiting it helps a worthy cause. Arrangements are not yet complete for the visit to a working farm to see the foals, but that will be added to the same tour when it gets worked out.

For a non-driving tour, Glenn is making arrangements with a van tour operator that conducts a three-hour tour of the bigger name farms that it is impossible to see otherwise.

As a third alternative, the Kentucky Horse Park is very close and has a number of activities: https://kyhorsepark.com/visit/park-info-resources/tickets-and-pricing If there is enough interest we can add scheduling to make it a group run.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts