Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,965 Posts
The group pic was posted with this years NASSM pics, at least it was on FB where I pulled some pics and posted them in this thread. I deleted it after being told it was a past NASSM pic.
I had no problem with the reminder of another good time. :party:

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
My fav foto

Attachments

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
How do I post full photo and not just thumbnail?

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,225 Posts
How do I post full photo and not just thumbnail?
Click on the attachment to open the photo to full size, right click on the full size photo and Copy Image Location, then click on the
in the message header for the message you wish to paste the full image into, and then paste the message location into the box that pops up on screen, then it will display:

Simple?

I figured it out ages ago, still works

:thumbs:

·
Registered
419 Posts
Click on the attachment to open the photo to full size, right click on the full size photo and Copy Image Location, then click on the
in the message header for the message you wish to paste the full image into, and then paste the message location into the box that pops up on screen, then it will display:

Simple? I figured it out ages ago, still works :thumbs: .
Tried that and it seemed to be working just as you stated. Photo never showed in the post. Attempt was bogus on my part (no photo showed) so just deleted the post. Could try later.;)

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,225 Posts

Simple?

I figured it out ages ago, still works

Obviously, from the first message and a PM from Stevebot, my instructions work out OK. Glad to have been a help!

·
Premium Member
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
sirwm - do you have a high res copy of the last photo - the roof shot of all our cars - that you posted on 8/1/18 @8:59pm - which I could get?
that photo came from FB. I will have to look to see if a hi-res is available... it might take some time to find the original poster...

41 - 54 of 54 Posts