Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,517 Posts

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Why is the Facebook page private? Making it private makes the information posted there unavailable to those of us that are not members. Can't see anything but a Facebook log in page.

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
I hate Facebook and rarely go there. Hope you continue to post here as anything only on FB is unlikely to be seen by some here.

·
Super Moderator
15,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why is the Facebook page private? Making it private makes the information posted there unavailable to those of us that are not members. Can't see anything but a Facebook log in page.
Anyone can join. But we have people from Lydia and other countries wanting to join.

It's a security approach. Easy to become a member but we have at least some filtering

If you have any problem let me know

·
Super Moderator
15,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hate Facebook and rarely go there. Hope you continue to post here as anything only on FB is unlikely to be seen by some here.
I try to keep all current. I copy my inputs in all three places

·
Super Moderator
15,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Been making plaques that we will be offering for sale on the 2018 web site soon

Attachments

·
Registered
115 Posts
I too do NOT use Facebook as there is no history and ability to search for different topics, most Forums seem to be migrating to Facebook but I refuse to go there, so I hope his Forum doesn't go that way.

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
I too do NOT use Facebook as there is no history and ability to search for different topics, most Forums seem to be migrating to Facebook but I refuse to go there, so I hope his Forum doesn't go that way.
I agree. I only use FB for our SSOOO club. Otherwise I don't go near it. As for Solstice Forum, I love it.

·
Super Moderator
15,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am working on the cruise schedule. Looking for volunteers who want to work on events. That includes hotel events during the day and evenings, as well as cruises. Even if all you want to do is lead a cruise to Idaho Springs for dinner, all are welcome to participate

Hotel events include detailing, maintenance and adjustments, movie nights, dancing, campfire activities etc

Let me know if you are interested we provide all materials. You just show up

1 - 11 of 11 Posts