Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
6,737 Posts
Thanks Bill, the video went too fast to see at the dinner. This time I could pause each photo.

I did a little cheer each time I saw my car :)

·
Registered
325 Posts
Kinda late to the thread, but my wife shot these in one of her film Camera's and it took a while to get it processed. We had a small group of 5 cars at the Glen in the pouring rain. We were just behind the pace truck and hit speeds of 70-70mph, a bit slower than everyone else who got to do it in dry conditions.

Attachments

·
Registered
325 Posts
And now a Digital Picture of the Photographer under the Flag Stand, (where she would want to view the race from!) and a few from the group picture from different angles.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,737 Posts
We had a small group of 5 cars at the Glen in the pouring rain. We were just behind the pace truck and hit speeds of 70-70mph, a bit slower than everyone else who got to do it in dry conditions.
Did you have to pit to put on rain tires? :D

We did it in the dry and never got up to 70mph (except when I slowed to leave a gap, then accelerated to catch up!), so you did pretty well!

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Thanks Bill, the video went too fast to see at the dinner. This time I could pause each photo.

I did a little cheer each time I saw my car :)
Dang, that is faaaast

Too bad that when I hit pause most of the photo is covered with YouTube promotion
My bad, I forgot to tell Sal that I wanted him to do a video for dinner until late Thursday and I didn’t give him pics until Friday morning (I was kinda busy LOL), so there wasn’t a lot of time to edit. The videos will be better in the future.

81 - 86 of 86 Posts