Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Founding Member
5,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The 2019 North American Solstice Sky Annual Meet will be held in Corning, NY from June 11 - 15th, 2019.

The website is now OPEN for registration. 2019 NASSAM: North American Solstice & Sky Meet

Really cool tees are available for purchase, sizes S-XXL. They're 6 oz weight, men and women's cut, "Blue Dusk" for men, "Navy" for women. Gildan doesn't provide the same colors for women so if you prefer the Blue Dusk, (photo above) purchase the mens tee. :)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Great to see that the hotel is taking reservation and the registration for the event is open. Just waiting for the schedule of events to see what is planed. Any idea when this information might be on the site?

·
Registered
8,255 Posts
S P E C I A L .... A N N O U N C E M E N T **************

of the 130 rooms we have allocated to us....111/130 are already booked

leaving only 19 rooms left before you will have to book at another (farther away) site

DO NOT DELAY....CARPE DIEM !!!

you have been advised/warned 6 months in advance

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
A couple of questions. According to the registration site the charge is $75.00 pre person.
When I filled out the registration, I entered in my info along with my wife's and went to Paypal to set up payment. I received the notice back from Paypal showing a charge of $75.00.
Also the site shows that shirts are $20/ea. I checked that I want one shirt but there was no charge shown for that.
I just want to make sure that my registration is in order. I would hate to arrive in Corning and have to tell Mary that she has to wait outside while I enjoy the week.

·
Registered
229 Posts
A couple of questions. According to the registration site the charge is $75.00 pre person.
When I filled out the registration, I entered in my info along with my wife's and went to Paypal to set up payment. I received the notice back from Paypal showing a charge of $75.00.
Also the site shows that shirts are $20/ea. I checked that I want one shirt but there was no charge shown for that.
I just want to make sure that my registration is in order. I would hate to arrive in Corning and have to tell Mary that she has to wait outside while I enjoy the week.
On the registration PayPal page there were three drop-downs, the first was to choose how many people and how many shirts...maybe you missed that. In any event, you'll soon be getting a confirmation email and we'll get the payments straightened out. Sorry for the trouble.

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Thanks for the quick response!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts