Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to cadillac cricket, :party: I finally got a look at my first code

My code is currently 2030, "order re-edited code"

Does anyone know what this means, and what, if anything, this indicates about delivery time?

Apparently, I have aways to go and I will be a dec delivery (at best) :nopity:

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
My code is currently 2030, "order re-edited code"

Does anyone know what this means, and what, if anything, this indicates about delivery time?
I think that's the year your Sol will be delivered! :lol:

·
Registered
976 Posts
Editguy said:
I think that's the year your Sol will be delivered! :lol:
Sure don't get the guys hopes up or anything... From what I can tell this event code indicates that the factory is either editing your order (checking parts availability, things of that nature) or has edited your order, for the same reasons. Maybe GMlinedog has a better answer.....?

One thing I can say for sure is that it is a factory event code used to identify to the factory where the car is at in the process, might just be a checkpoint on the list for this VOM #? Normally consumers aren't concerned with this code, or even aware of it for that matter, but this car is anything but normal, eh?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
976 Posts
sight unseen said:
Thanks for all the responses! So, basically, since it is before 2500, I guess my order actually hasn't even been picked up yet?

the way i understand it, as soon as it shows on the system it has been pulled from the order pool, thus accepted by GM. Any corrections anybody?

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
sight unseen said:
Thanks for all the responses! So, basically, since it is before 2500, I guess my order actually hasn't even been picked up yet?
Looks like you've found some pre-picked up stage we didn't know existed.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mceb said:
Looks like you've found some pre-picked up stage we didn't know existed.
The unfortunate discovery ;) More time to hurry up and wait!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Code 2030

I was at 2030 for 3 months while they were working on the F1k cars and then went to 2000 'Accepted by GM' last month. I'm now at 3400 and am starting to get excited. Have patience I think things are starting to move now that the F1k cars are done and production is ramping up. I hope to have my Cool Sol in 6 weeks. Thanks Cadillac for the help, hope is alive again. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts