Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vin #218 was delivered at a little after 9:00 PM last night. One of the guys who works for me saw it on his way to work this morning. I missed it (do you believe that) when I drove by late last night. I know the maintenance guy at the dealership. He drove by this morning as Steve and I were looking at my Sol. He opened the shop and got the keys for me so I could at least sit in it this morning. It's great being in a small town where people know you. I'll get pics later today after the dealership opens. I'm so excited I feel like a little kid. Let the good times roll!! :party: :party:

·
Registered
47 Posts
WOW! That's great! Congrats!! Being in Pa also I am really getting excited now!! ( like I haven't been excited for about 2 years now! :willy: )

·
Registered
383 Posts
how far are you from Cumberland Md ? Maybe I could come take a look this weekend?

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
deepdawg,
I'm about 40 miles north of Pittsburgh. I'll be away this weekend but you are always welcome to make a trip up whenever it works in both of our schedules. Forum members are always welcome. PM me if you want driving details and want to coordinate schedules. :)

·
Registered
383 Posts
thanks..you have my twin so I will try to contact you next weekend.!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Congrats!!!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
401 Posts
The cars seem to be coming, at least to PA, Great!

·
Registered
369 Posts
:cheers: :party: Have fun and let the party begin. Congrats.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
wooo hooo!!!!! :party: congrats! have fun!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Enjoy it. That would probably have been my color had I gone with the Solstice.

·
Registered
753 Posts
deep- steel and sand- i bet it's beautiful. congrats... and post a pix when you get a chance- i'd love to see it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts