Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer just called. My car is in transit and is scheduled to be at his showroom this Wednesday. He said the delivery is tentative and may be two days earlier or two days later based upon past experience. Can you guess I am voting for the two day earlier option? I'll let you know as soon as she hits the ground. I have already faxed the owners card for my Miata to him along with my insurance papers. This is definitely going to be a tough week of waiting. :willy:

·
Registered
994 Posts
Hang in there! Once you see her, you'll know the wait was worth it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Ex-Miata Man said:
My dealer just called. My car is in transit and is scheduled to be at his showroom this Wednesday. He said the delivery is tentative and may be two days earlier or two days later based upon past experience. Can you guess I am voting for the two day earlier option? I'll let you know as soon as she hits the ground. I have already faxed the owners card for my Miata to him along with my insurance papers. This is definitely going to be a tough week of waiting. :willy:
Great News!!!! My car was scheduled for delivery 4 days ago. It is not here, yet. Once you are this close to delivery, those around you will notice that you are a bit anxious................. :yesnod:

·
1,492 Posts
You guys are really holding up weel, considering the wiat you've had. I've enjoyed reasding about your exploits and hope buy the time i get mine you will have gotten all the bugs out of the purchase -delivery system. You should be proud of yourselves at your patience. I live your excitement each time one of you get your notice. THANKS!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts