Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
#265 for sale, proceeds to charity

#235 OF 1ST 1,000 FOR SALE[/COLOR]
My solstice is delivered, but major (unplanned) medical problems and bills have me selling. Black, fully loaded except XM or smokers package. Has the leather two toned interior. I am located in Southeastern Kentucky. E-mail me at [email protected] if interested. Sticker price plus $2500 to charity. You may make the $2500 check directly to the charity so you will receive the tax credit. Hate to sell, but would love to see it go "to a good home" and help a charity out as well.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Did you sell this yet? I may give up my Deep for yours since my dealer is charging the same markup. I would much rather give my money to charity. Let me know. :) :lol:

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
snickellky said:
#235 OF 1ST 1,000 FOR SALE[/COLOR]
My solstice is delivered, but major (unplanned) medical problems and bills have me selling. Black, fully loaded except XM or smokers package. Has the leather two toned interior. I am located in Southeastern Kentucky. E-mail me at [email protected] if interested. Sticker price plus $2500 to charity. You may make the $2500 check directly to the charity so you will receive the tax credit. Hate to sell, but would love to see it go "to a good home" and help a charity out as well.
Nice idea. But I still wouldn't pay it.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Color clarification

Two tone interior...is that the Steel/Sand or a black & gray that I've been seeing in pictures?

I like your twist on the "markup" by the way. Very clever.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts