Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered 4/15 delivered the day before thanksgiving. Sly with almost everything. The dealer had three others delivered today. I truly can give thanks for all my blessings. Happy Thanksgiving.

·
Registered
819 Posts
:party: Will make for something else to be thankful for. Have a great weekend with your new car!! :cool:

·
Premium Member
10,472 Posts
Congratulations, and happy Thanksgiving. :party:

·
4,592 Posts
Congrats, and enjoy the new ride and turkey!

Where are you in so cal, I'm north LA, santa clarita.......

·
Registered
215 Posts
REMMINGTON said:
Ordered 4/15 delivered the day before thanksgiving. Sly with almost everything. The dealer had three others delivered today. I truly can give thanks for all my blessings. Happy Thanksgiving.
:party: Another Cali car. Thats what I"m talkin about

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
REMMINGTON said:
Congrats.......Where are you located?
:party: :party: :party:

·
Registered
8,665 Posts
REMMINGTON said:
My Sly will live in Glendale during the week and in Huntington Beach on the weekend.
Congratulations on getting a beautiful car, REMMINGTON! :party:

But excelsior had you as #2269 on his magnificent list. So is it 2269 or 2369?

Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I thought I was getting 2269 until I picked it up today. I guess I heard GM wrong when they gave me the vin on the phone #2369 is what is on the car.

·
Registered
212 Posts
REMMINGTON said:
Remmington, your story sounds pretty close to mine. I ordered mine the same day and got it today too, and the dealer told me he was delivering three today. Did you pick yours up in Van Nuys? There was a Sly there with aftermarket wheels that was to be picked up later in the day. Could have been yours if you picked it up in Van Nuys! Congratulations either way!

·
Registered
212 Posts
RODEO said:
Congrats, and enjoy the new ride and turkey!

Where are you in so cal, I'm north LA, santa clarita.......
Rodeo, I'm in North Hollywood if you want to come by and see one up close and personal, maybe go for a little joyride, lemme know. Mine is Deep with Premium, Power and COnvenience packages, plus 18" polished wheels, ABS and A/C. PM me if you want to check it out...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yes I picked it up in Van Nuys. The Sly with after market wheels was not mine. Was yours the envious or the deep. I looked at them both and they were beautiful. Big day for me today I saw my first,second,third,and fourth Solstice in the same day. Like many of us the first solstice I had ever seen was mine. Busy reading the owners manual now. Congratulations

·
Registered
212 Posts
REMMINGTON said:
yes I picked it up in Van Nuys. The Sly with after market wheels was not mine. Was yours the envious or the deep. I looked at them both and they were beautiful. Big day for me today I saw my first,second,third,and fourth Solstice in the same day. Like many of us the first solstice I had ever seen was mine. Busy reading the owners manual now. Congratulations
Mine was the Deep, although I saw the Envious, too. A woman picked it up around the same time (6:00pm).

This is the fourth car I've purchased from Rydell and I have to say it's been a treat each time. Just great people and I've never had a hint of getting jerked around.

I can't wait to give her the shake down cruise tomorrow, should be fun!

·
Registered
729 Posts
Another Sly Sol in Cali...... :thumbs:

:party:

- bspate -

·
Registered
21 Posts
It's about time for another S. California vehicle I'm wondering if I will ever get mine. CONGRATS!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,434 Posts
REMMINGTON said:
Nice choice!! The sly (#3124) at my dealership just had the windows tinted...Looks great with the very dark tint.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Congrats..Enjoy :party:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts