Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a call from Solstice Headquarters on Wed AM. Was told that my #289 was released for shipment over the weekend and should have shipped on Mon or Tues. Figuring it would still be about 2weeks. Delaware to Utah. Was I surprised to have my dealer call this morning to say, "It's here!" :) Must have come UPS 2nd Day Air. It has all the options (no OnStar) and is Mysterious. :willy:

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Nice to see another of the First 1K finally delivered! Congratulations - you will LOVE the Mysterious! :yesnod:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
RUBYREDVET said:
Got a call from Solstice Headquarters on Wed AM. Was told that my #289 was released for shipment over the weekend and should have shipped on Mon or Tues. Figuring it would still be about 2weeks. Delaware to Utah. Was I surprised to have my dealer call this morning to say, "It's here!" :) Must have come UPS 2nd Day Air. It has all the options (no OnStar) and is Mysterious. :willy:
First up congratulations!!!

Its about time.

Second, I hope that Solstice HQ was being proactive in calling you instead of returning your call. They owe that to all 1K's that haven't been delivered yet.

Third, sounds like a trucker with a whole lot of benzedrine :willy:

I hope its warm in Utah and you have plenty of opportunity to catch up on smiling.

Have fun!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Congrats!

Would you please send that truck driver to Tampa - ours was 60 miles away 48 hours ago and still no sign! :party: :cool:

·
Premium Member
9,964 Posts
brian carpenter said:
Would you please send that truck driver to Tampa - ours was 60 miles away 48 hours ago and still no sign! :party: :cool:
Sounds like he went to Utah first!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Marco said:
First up congratulations!!!

Its about time.

Second, I hope that Solstice HQ was being proactive in calling you instead of returning your call. They owe that to all 1K's that haven't been delivered yet.

Third, sounds like a trucker with a whole lot of benzedrine :willy:

I hope its warm in Utah and you have plenty of opportunity to catch up on smiling.

Have fun!
The call from Solstice HQ was a return of a call I made to them 2 weeks ago. I asked them why I had no car when the dealer was invoiced in early Sept. At leat they did call me back.

As to the weather, 60 -70 sunny, but snow will be here soon. Gettin the snowmobiles ready.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
MSG_McKee said:
Let me be the 1st to say ...
:party: Congratulations :party:
Thank you very much. And a big thank you for serving our country. Please be careful and come home safe. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
Congratulations on your new car. :party:

·
Registered
8,667 Posts
RUBYREDVETTE: Sorry I missed your announcement. Congratulations! :party:

I've been to Utah a few times, love the scenery ( I consider Nevada my home, but I'm stuck in Texas ). Enjoy driving your sweet Solstice around those beautiful sights. Are you a snow-skier?

You might want to update excelsior's list. He shows 289 as "unknown." What a great job excelsior has done keeping up that list. Thanks, excelsior!
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
SGhS (Seven Grouphug Salute)

·
Sol Driving Member
2,597 Posts
gizmo2004 said:
I've been to Utah a few times, love the scenery ( I consider Nevada my home, but I'm stuck in Texas ).
You know if you would ask for directions you could get out of Texas. :lol: :lol: :lol: Wait, that was a different thread. :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.