Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Thanks, all. Savannah was born at 3:14 AM on August 6th. She was 7 lbs, 12.2 oz and 20" long at birth. She is our second and our last. She has an older sister who's 3-1/2. No son, but that's not really a big deal. My other daughter already likes to watch motorcycle racing and "help" me work on the car. My hopes are to turn both them a little tomboy-ish. That way, maybe once they start dating in 20 years or so, they'll find boys like me that are more interested in cars than sex (that's the best I can hope for). Plus, I'll have a son-in-law or two that I can get along with!

Bizz, I've seen the Simpson Racing car seats in Jeg's catologs. Think I'll pick one of those up when I order my Solstice.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Great name!

I have three boys from 10 months to almost six years. My oldest boy already drives around in his little battery operated Corvette. Maybe we can hook them up when they are teens... ;)

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
2KWK4U said:
Thanks, all. Savannah was born at 3:14 AM on August 6th. She was 7 lbs, 12.2 oz and 20" long at birth. She is our second and our last. She has an older sister who's 3-1/2. No son, but that's not really a big deal. My other daughter already likes to watch motorcycle racing and "help" me work on the car. My hopes are to turn both them a little tomboy-ish. That way, maybe once they start dating in 20 years or so, they'll find boys like me that are more interested in cars than sex (that's the best I can hope for). Plus, I'll have a son-in-law or two that I can get along with!
Oh no.... Your girls will want Solstices, and then they'll be chick cars! What will we do?!! :eek Only kidding, if I had girls that's what I'd do too. :cheers

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
AeroDave said:
Oh no.... Your girls will want Solstices, and then they'll be chick cars! What will we do?!! :eek Only kidding, if I had girls that's what I'd do too. :cheers
haha. If the chicks are using the car to turn lap times quicker instead of turning heads quicker, then it still won't become a chick car. My girls won't be allowed to modify their cars simply to make them "look better." They'll understand that a car is NOT a fashion statement. Not under my roof. If it doesn't increase horsepower, reduce weight or improve handling, they won't be allowed to buy it. I'm putting my foot down!

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
2KWK4U said:
haha. If the chicks are using the car to turn lap times quicker instead of turning heads quicker, then it still won't become a chick car. My girls won't be allowed to modify their cars simply to make them "look better." They'll understand that a car is NOT a fashion statement. Not under my roof. If it doesn't increase horsepower, reduce weight or improve handling, they won't be allowed to buy it. I'm putting my foot down!
:thumbs Finally, someone willing to bring their kids up right! :lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts