Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

2nd Call question

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  PAS22 
#1 ·
I was called last week Thursday and faxed my licence over to them Sunday night. I have yet to receive a 2nd call.....How long did it take for them to call you a 2nd time after you faxed your licence? I didnt fax it to them too late did I? (I couldnt get to a fax machine till Sunday night)

#2 ·
TheKid9173 said:
I was called last week Thursday and faxed my licence over to them Sunday night. I have yet to receive a 2nd call.....How long did it take for them to call you a 2nd time after you faxed your licence? I didnt fax it to them too late did I? (I couldnt get to a fax machine till Sunday night)
This is all speculation on my part, but I would say that once you make it through a first call, you'll know if there are any problems. As much as the waitlisters might not like it, I think they'll give you plenty of opportunity to resolve any issues.

#4 ·
My second call took about 4 days before I received it.
Good luck.

#5 ·
2nd call

TheKid9173 said:
I was in the same boat, I had not received a 2nd call for about a week. If you still have your initial email congratulating u on your purchase from Support@SolsticeEarlyOrderPromotion.com, I replyed to that message explaining I had received a 1st call but not the 2nd. I received a call the next day.

Hope that helps :seeya:

#7 ·
TheKid9173 said:
What was the email? I got one that was telling me about the solstice EOP and stuff, I think everyone got this email that registered. Is this the email you are talking about? I did not get any other emails.
Thats the one, u can use the email address I gave u.

Good luck!

#9 ·
I didn't receive a second call yet either but had my dealer log on to the solstice1000.com site and check my order status. Found that I was listed as "order complete" which I think is the final step. Suggest you have your dealer do the same thing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.