Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still have yet to receive my 2nd call. I tried emailing the web site a member gave me but it was returned to me. Any ideas? Its been a week since I mailed my licence.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
TheKid9173 said:
I still have yet to receive my 2nd call. I tried emailing the web site a member gave me but it was returned to me. Any ideas? Its been a week since I mailed my licence.

I never received a second call either, and we may not. If everything checks out they may just show you as confirmed. I contacted by dealer who logged on to solstice1000.com and checked my order status. I show as verified and "order complete".

·
Registered
47 Posts
TheKid9173 said:
I waited a week and no second call, so I called the customer service number (866-539-0256). I spoke with a very nice woman who told me that I am listed as confirmed, verified, etc. She said I may or may not get a second call. I felt better after speaking with her, but you know, I still would feel much better if I had gotten that second call. The whole thing is so hard to believe! I am really going to get this car!!! :crazy:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Best bet is to check with your dealer to see if the order is verified and confirmed to them. If it is, no sweat!!!!! My dealer checked and found my order was confirmed, but didn't bother to give me a ring.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts