Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coupe with around 13,000 miles. last bid @ 23 k. Reserve not met.

There is another one up in a couple more days with only 300 miles.
LJ

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Only 1 bid at $23,000. Reserve not met. Looks like the reserve was $29,995.

The other one is a very low mliage '315', with a reserve of $29,899. I will be a couple more days before the auction ends on it.
LJ

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
N/A's should be less than 20, I think, esp if they are autos. Good luck picking one up. There are a lot out there. Manual GXP's are almost impossible to find.

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Manual GXP for sale

There is a manual GXP for sale, red, black interior, at a dealer in Cambridge, Ontario (Canada). Price: $16,900 Canadian.

·
Registered
63 Posts
yeah that's what i figured, im trying to get 20 out the door with taxes and shipped to me.
Yep, there are bargain out there. I paid 18K for my NA, got it from a large volume dealship that doesn't care about the "rarity", just moving cars. To bad I totaled it last week and have to start the search all over again.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Yep, there are bargain out there. I paid 18K for my NA, got it from a large volume dealship that doesn't care about the "rarity", just moving cars. To bad I totaled it last week and have to start the search all over again.
when did you buy it? also what was the initial price, or was 18k the price advertised?

and that sucks about the car, hopefully you find one soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts