Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
#300 arrived today. It still needs a little cleaning up but looks real good. Mysterious, ebony interior, premium,convenience and power packages,a/c, polished whls, monsoon stuff. Will be on the road tomorrow teaching my son how to drive a stick. Good luck to the rest who are waiting for theirs to come in.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Congrats! Where are you, for delivery purposes? Good luck with your son, I have to teach my daughter when mine arrives.

·
Registered
145 Posts
bob-o said:
#300 arrived today. It still needs a little cleaning up but looks real good. Mysterious, ebony interior, premium,convenience and power packages,a/c, polished whls, monsoon stuff. Will be on the road tomorrow teaching my son how to drive a stick. Good luck to the rest who are waiting for theirs to come in.
Ouch, you're gonna teach him on the new solstice???

·
Registered
515 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
bob-o said:
Great, saw your car before you pick-up, looks very nice. I was also trying to teach my son to drive. First time out went well, the second time I think he got a litte nervious with in town driving. Guess well be back to back roads tomorrow. Still want to connect up sometime down the raod. Have fun, I know you are, I am.

·
Premium Member
10,465 Posts
Congratulations. :party:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Congratulations Bob-o. :party: :cheers: :party:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts