Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to see what making my 3000th post would feel like. :D

Now to just post 1000 :brentil: posts till 4000. :lol:

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Welcome to the club Brentil! :lol: Its a very small and exclusive club, and we don't let just anyone into it! ;) :glol:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Wow... I might suggest a hobbie, or perhaps a relationship with something other than a computer screen...! ;) :lol:

·
Premium Member
568 Posts
I'm up to 64.... now if I repost them 50 times.. I'll be there too!!!

·
Premium Member
568 Posts
Oh Brentil.. I think 3 of your posts are being disallowed... you'll have to come up with more.. (That only makes sense if you ever saw Mr. 3000)

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Danno said:
Wow... I might suggest a hobbie, or perhaps a relationship with something other than a computer screen...! ;) :lol:
Har Har... What do you think Brentil... BAN? :glol:

J/K of course! :jester: ;)

Until we have Solstices to drive, the forum is the next best thing! :)

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
There are a lot of things which would make worse hobbies. I would just chalk it up to good judgement. By the way, with a little over 2800+ posts, I'll catch up to you. Ha, Ha.

·
Registered
556 Posts
I'm too much of a lurker. Thanks to all for the great info on the Solstice. I promised the wife the Solstice over a year ago and we're (emphasis on "WE") really looking forward to getting one. Even if it's late, the weather in Dallas is better in the fall/winter for convertibles vs summer.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Now brentil and fformula88 you only have about 197,000 more to go to catch up to Troy. :lol: And me with a late start not even halfway yet.

·
Founding Member
5,849 Posts
Shoot! And I thought that GM was gonna extend the 1st 1,000 to the 1st 3,000! :brentil:

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
solli4me said:
Shoot! And I thought that GM was gonna extend the 1st 1,000 to the 1st 3,000! :brentil:
solli, how come you are not in the driver's seat? ;)

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
achieftain said:
Now brentil and fformula88 you only have about 197,000 more to go to catch up to Troy. :lol: And me with a late start not even halfway yet.
Troy has corrected his post count. He is back down under 500! ;)

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
solsticeman said:
solli, how come you are not in the driver's seat? ;)
Or at least one of those barbie dolls you were gonna put in the trunk! :lol:

Ok, I took my Barbie dolls out of the trunk of my Sol.(from previous thread on Chick Cars)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts