Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't believe it when I got the call on Thursday afternoon saying that my car had arrived along with 5 others! Even the dealer was surprised when the truck showed up with 6 Solstices for them. For some reason, the vast majority of them are to people that live outside of the county. One of them is from Maryland. Out of the 9 that have been delivered so far to this dealer, only 2 of them are staying in the county.

Sweet! No one else has one on my side of the county, so I'm the only Solstice in my city. :)

Here are the pictures for the people that were wondering about the green, but again, the pictures just can't do the car justice. You have to see it in person before you can see how good the green looks.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Just hold tight Jim, yours will be here soon. What options did you order on your Sol? I'm curious since ours only had 30 cars between them on the line. =o)

·
Registered
61 Posts
I hate it when someone posts pics of a green Solstice....it always makes me second guess ordering mine in black! ;) I'm sure I'll be happy w/black, but the green reminds me of my old 95' Viper w/emerald green metalic (now sold :( ). Green Sols. will be very rare....that makes them even more attractive :) .

·
Registered
504 Posts
My brother lives in Woodbridge off of Neabsco.Was down there 3 wks ago with LITHA my emerald green Solstice.Are you getting attention? Mine had many a head turning and stop and talk on the street.
The emerald metallic is a show stopping color all sparkling and vibrant,good choice for a summer solstice. :cool:

·
Read Only
3,468 Posts
Congrats! :party:

I'm in line for an Envious Sol sometime after the first of the year. THanks for your pix. They only confirm my choice!

Enjoy the ride.

--Chemist

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll try to answer everyone in one message...

I'll try to answer everyone in one message...
jim duen said:
congratulations! I am still waiting for mine, #4499, ordered in june. When did you order? Jim.
My order went in on April 16th, the day after the Apprentice promotion.
ralph_on_me said:
Just hold tight Jim, yours will be here soon. What options did you order on your Sol? I'm curious since ours only had 30 cars between them on the line.
Everything but XM, 6-disc changer, and smoker's. So that should leave Premium Package, Convience Package, Power Package, ABS, A/C, Floormats, Monsoon, Polished Aluminum Wheels, and of course, the Limited-slip differential. :)
SATCH said:
My brother lives in Woodbridge off of Neabsco.Was down there 3 wks ago with LITHA my emerald green Solstice.Are you getting attention? Mine had many a head turning and stop and talk on the street.
No one has stopped me yet to ask questions, but I've only had it 40 hours now, and it's been relatively cold. So the top has been up along with the windows. But it IS SO FUN!! :yesnod:

And to everyone else on the congrats, thank you very much. As everyone else has said, once you get yours, you won't be disappointed. :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Congratulations. :party:

·
Registered
667 Posts
Since this is a "green car" thread I will ask this question here. How many of you that chose Envious would have gotten a tan interior and or top if it were offered? Honda finally offered a tan interior matched with the exterior of their S2000 GP White cars.
I think tan and green would look great, an "English Classic" of sorts. My old Brands Hatch green LT1 vette had a saddle (tan) interior and I would love to have that color combo option again.

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
blue_q said:
I couldn't believe it when I got the call on Thursday afternoon saying that my car had arrived along with 5 others! Even the dealer was surprised when the truck showed up with 6 Solstices for them. For some reason, the vast majority of them are to people that live outside of the county. One of them is from Maryland. Out of the 9 that have been delivered so far to this dealer, only 2 of them are staying in the county.

Sweet! No one else has one on my side of the county, so I'm the only Solstice in my city. :)

Here are the pictures for the people that were wondering about the green, but again, the pictures just can't do the car justice. You have to see it in person before you can see how good the green looks.

waiting patiently for ours as well..but will be delivered in Owning Mills MD..then brought home to VA......its getting closer!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Chip said:
Since this is a "green car" thread I will ask this question here. How many of you that chose Envious would have gotten a tan interior and or top if it were offered? Honda finally offered a tan interior matched with the exterior of their S2000 GP White cars.
I think tan and green would look great, an "English Classic" of sorts. My old Brands Hatch green LT1 vette had a saddle (tan) interior and I would love to have that color combo option again.
I would have preferred tan, but the 2-tone that is offered just didn't look right with the Green. The "Steel" color has too much blue in it, and I didn't like the look of it.

·
Registered
667 Posts
blue_q said:
I would have preferred tan, but the 2-tone that is offered just didn't look right with the Green. The "Steel" color has too much blue in it, and I didn't like the look of it.
:agree: Enjoy your new ride!

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
I missed your announcement, blue q, sorry. So here is a late but TEXAS sized congratulations: :party:

The good news is, all your info is here for excelsior's list, thanks a lot. I'm sure you're enjoying that beautiful Envious!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts