Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, now I am at 3100. Anyone care to make any guestimates how much longer I have to wait???

·
Registered
976 Posts
the official answer to your question is probably something like "you will wait longer than the first guy, not as long as the next guy." I am done making guestimates on delivery times, I have been wrong 100% of the time so far.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Hopefully, a week less than when you patience would have run out. :)

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
OMG!!1 Whoa you almost gave me a heart attack there, next time don't yell.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
BTW, 3100 doesn't mean much. I've hit 3100 on 7/14, 8/10, 8/16, and 8/17. 3400 is the one that really counts!

Hopefully though with some luck, yours won't cycle back through the numbers multiple times.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why is it when I really want an answer....you guys just tease me :)

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
ESERIES3 said:
Why is it when I really want an answer....you guys just tease me :)
Well, I think dori-san's second answer is the most accurate that you will get at this point in time. Any other answer won't mean much at this time.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will sit and wait. and wait and wait and wait

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
...uh...

ESERIES3 said:
OK, now I am at 3100. Anyone care to make any guestimates how much longer I have to wait???
...no.
:cool:

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
dori-san said:
BTW, 3100 doesn't mean much. I've hit 3100 on 7/14, 8/10, 8/16, and 8/17. 3400 is the one that really counts!

Hopefully though with some luck, yours won't cycle back through the numbers multiple times.
After adding my 2 cents to this thread I called my dealer on Wednesday and had him fax me an updated history report.

Turns out I got another 3100 on 9/6 so that makes 5 times total. However, I jumped to 3400 on 9/7 so I'm in baby! :party:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dori-san said:
After adding my 2 cents to this thread I called my dealer on Wednesday and had him fax me an updated history report.

Turns out I got another 3100 on 9/6 so that makes 5 times total. However, I jumped to 3400 on 9/7 so I'm in baby! :party:
thanks but now I have moved to TPW 9/05. Next week I'll find out if they really did build it.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
dengel said:
Well, I think dori-san's second answer is the most accurate that you will get at this point in time. Any other answer won't mean much at this time.
Dengel, you haven't moved up to 3400 yet? Your a zz and I bet your car was made this past week.

·
Registered
535 Posts
ESERIES3 said:
Who knows? I was sitting at 3300 for the past few weeks and Thursday I was put back to 3000 and I was a first round allocation pulled order. So event codes are not set in concrete. I could go from 3000 up to 3400 in one day so I think you better stick to poker...your odds are better! :lol:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
CoolOne2006 said:
Who knows? I was sitting at 3300 for the past few weeks and Thursday I was put back to 3000 and I was a first round allocation pulled order. So event codes are not set in concrete. I could go from 3000 up to 3400 in one day so I think you better stick to poker...your odds are better! :lol:

thanks but now I have moved to TPW 9/05. Next week I'll find out if they really did build it.

·
Registered
535 Posts
ESERIES3 said:
A TPW really doesn't mean anything. It is just a tenative date.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Next Up......1st Allocation Orders......

ESERIES3 said:
The good news is the first 1000 are complete. I think there are 200 zero zippers (should be complete by mid-week 9-14, etc.) Can't wait to hear about a 1st allocation order receiving a VIN # from VIN Heaven. :blueangel

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
deluke said:
Dengel, you haven't moved up to 3400 yet? Your a zz and I bet your car was made this past week.
I really hope so. I've pretty much decided that my dealer has no clue how to check my order status, so I've been relying on cricket to give me info. But I know he is really busy checking everyone's status, so I try not to ask him more than once a week. I sure hope the next time I ask, Ive moved to at least a 3400. :willy:

·
Registered
18 Posts
What do the numbers mean? I'm at 3800 I guess, VIN# 601, and there are VIN's after me that have already been delivered! I'm jumping out of my skin waiting for this car!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts