Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
#347 hits the eBay auction block!!!

Went up for sale yesterday - 9/11.
So do we have any background on this one? I noticed it wasn't on "The List".
My apologies if I missed it somewhere.

Still steaming about the whole thing... :brentil:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
SD SOL said:
Went up for sale yesterday - 9/11.
So do we have any background on this one? I noticed it wasn't on "The List".
My apologies if I missed it somewhere.

Still steaming about the whole thing... :brentil:
Does anyone care? I am more interested in getting my car than what a few twits decide to do with theirs.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fortyninenorth said:
Does anyone care? I am more interested in getting my car than what a few twits decide to do with theirs.
Well excuse me! ...and YES some people DO care - check the threads!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Fortyninenorth said:
Well for the people that wanted one of the first 1000 or just want a new Sol this week, this is the ONLY way to get right now.
If you dont care about the first 1000 and can hold off for a while then Ebay is not for you.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
SD SOL said:
Well excuse me! ...and YES some people DO care - check the threads!

I used to care but I agree with fortyninenorth, I really don't any more. I just want my gosh darn car!!!!

:willy: :willy: :willy:

·
Registered
92 Posts
I just looked and saw 215 on there. What a bunch of horse s*** in the description:

The original owner, after a long hard decision has decided to replace this great vehicle. This auto's tranny is smooth; no skip or slip when it shifts. :skep: The vehicle engine runs very, very smooth. This vehicle has been verified and sworn to having the correct mileage. It appears that the previous owner of this vehicle was a non-smoker. All power equipment on this vehicle is in working order. This is a prime example of a pre-owned vehicle, with no known defects. Appears to be free of any prior collision damage. The body of this vehicle is in great condition - there is no collision damage. We looked all over and found no door dings, obviously this vehicle is one of those vehicles you always see parked deep in the parking lots. Garages are made to protect automobiles and this vehicle shows it. Mint is a great way to describe this vehicle's exterior condition. This vehicle looks brand new inside. Appears to have brand new tires, which are ready to hit the road.
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
383 Posts
ddecart said:
I just looked and saw 215 on there. What a bunch of horse s*** in the description:

:rolleyes:
The descriptions are from carad.com, a service that they pay $10 for. It makes it easier to put the ad on and makes it look professional. However, it uses generic statements that you choose from and in this instance makes the seller look like a flaming idiot!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Looks like only one of them on there is a dealer trying to sell the car. #743 being sold by Jorns Chevy in Kewaunee, WI. Sent them an email asking if I can look at it....and how it is that they have this car to sell.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Isn't this cute. I got a reply from Jorns Chevy today

"The car is currently in bound. We are marketing the car for the owner. The vehicle will be sold as a used vehicle with a Wisconsin title."

:skep:

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
ddecart said:

"The car is currently in bound. We are marketing the car for the owner. The vehicle will be sold as a used vehicle with a Wisconsin title."

a used car uh....so what is their asking price again??

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
ddecart said:

Interesting. Probably original owner takes title and dealer helps them resell and split the profit.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
PAO said:
a used car uh....so what is their asking price again??
Yeah - does NADA, KBB or Edmunds have a "used car price" for an '06 Solstice yet? :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts