Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'll take a cruise up 4 to Sweetie Pie's in Decatur. We'll leave from the parking lot behind What-A-Burger on 820 and 377 in Benbrook at 9:30 and head up to Decatur for a late lunch.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hope you can make it. 4 is the prolly the best cruising road we got with out having to go 4 or 5 hours to find a hill...:yesnod:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Looked over the schedule. Baring any unforeseen catastrophes, Apocalypse(s), or Rapture(s), I've penciled this in for the 20th.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I'll try to make it. I always work Saturdays, but I'll try now to get the day off.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
*nextweekendbump*
Radios if you got 'em, if not, don't sweat it. See y'all next weekend.

·
Registered
224 Posts
What's the turnout so far? I have work next saturday, but I'm really trying to make it out.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Looks like I'll be making it out. How long is the ride out to Sweety Pies?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Looks like it's not going to happen for me with work. I'm really bummed because I was looking forward to meeting everyone and hitting the road with fellow Kappa owners! I am very interested in attending any other cruises or meets so I will be looking for posts here.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry to hear that. We'll string something together on a Sunday, prolly after Nats, so the Gotta-Work-On-Saturday folks can come play.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts