Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It seems to me, please correct me if I am wrong, that there are 4 different wheel option available for the Solstice.

Option #1 - Stock painted wheels
Option #2 - Polished Aluminum wheels (same shape as #1, just shiny)
Option #3 - Chrome wheels (same shape as #1 and #2, just very shiny and chrome)
Option #4 - (aka the option that everyone mistakes for #3) CAST Chrome wheels - here is the wheel with a Saturn center cap and on an Envious Solstice - these are not the ~$700 chrome wheel option that have been constrained, these are the ~$1600-1950 GM accessories option that were refered to in Cadillaccricket's thread.

Anyone want to photochop them onto a mysterious so we can compare?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Check Oregon pictures

These showed up first on a green Sol at the Oregon gathering.

They are nasty, given the price doubly so. Look like they came off of an SUV. :smash:

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
The new wheel is too bulky for my tastes. I'm going to look for an aftermarket wheel with more spokes, just thinner in cross section.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Ex-Miata Man said:
The new wheel is too bulky for my tastes. I'm going to look for an aftermarket wheel with more spokes, just thinner in cross section.
Look at a nice "BMW type" wheel, many more spokes and I feel would look
really nice. If you know what I mean.

Customize away.

Later!

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Bought It
Thanks for the info. I'll look in that direction. Have a great weekend.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
I'm not going to get the GM Accessories wheels, but I think they look good. Personally I'm more interested in getting some lighter weight 17" wheels. Now if GM made a set of nice race wheels available I'd possibly buy those. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.