Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sunday 8/10/14 16 Kappa Lovers/Owners got together for several hours of Group Therapy the host Myrna & Eric of GM San Diego Roadster once again set up this event which have been occuring at least once a month for several years was again well planned

4 Newbies decided to quit reading about the events and go see for themselves what driving with a group of Kappas & this thing call Kappa Family is all about one doing a drive by near meet & greet spot saw the Kappas ended up riding with group several hours to lunch that is how simple it is to be a part show & ride

Fallbrook/Temecula twisties were on the driving menu through avacado & citrus groves some nice sights & sounds topless of course link below is the pics still editing video footage for my youtube channel figure tomorrow

See who/what/where? Enjoy!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/picsbyjulius/sets/72157647133113796/

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Sweet!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Ah! That looks like so much fun! That was my old stomping grounds, lived in Oceanside right off 76 and used to ride those roads all the time on my R6. Of course it wasn't until I moved to Dallas that I bought my GXP. Some day I will be back for good, with my Sol, and I'll be joining you on that ride! Almost every single day of the year with the top down... that's what I call paradise!

·
Registered
204 Posts
You should give us a heads up and let us all know for next time, I'm sure you guys will have a bigger turnout if you post these meets on the pacific forum. I already have a group of guys looking to do some cruises like these on my Socal forum.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Awesome. :yesnod: Wish i was there, but it's a very long drive from Quebec city. :willy::lol:

Never saw so many Kappas together at the same time.:eek:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sunday 8/10/14 16 Kappa Lovers/Owners got together for several hours of Group Therapy the host Myrna & Eric of GM San Diego Roadster once again set up this event which have been occuring at least once a month for several years was again well planned

4 Newbies decided to quit reading about the events and go see for themselves what driving with a group of Kappas & this thing call Kappa Family is all about one doing a drive by near meet & greet spot saw the Kappas ended up riding with group several hours to lunch that is how simple it is to be a part show & ride

Fallbrook/Temecula twisties were on the driving menu through avacado & citrus groves some nice sights & sounds topless of course link below is the pics still editing video footage for my youtube channel figure tomorrow

See who/what/where? Enjoy!

Flickr slideshow: Clic on 1st pic then clic on 3 white dots bottom right corner choose/clic View slideshow;)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/picsbyjulius/
Video clip from 8/10/14 Kappa event uploaded on my youtube channel includes walkie talkie chit/chat

Full Screen It!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IocjkQDbYAM&feature=youtu.be

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nicely done

We did 9 hours of high desert twisties in Utah this weekend. :grouphug:
Thanks 9 hrs that's some serious seat time but I find in a Kappa with stops Good People it's not as long as it reads something about them you just can't get enough part of a moving car show, the onlookers ooos aahhs all simply by showing & going. More you drive'em the more you will drive'em!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You should give us a heads up and let us all know for next time, I'm sure you guys will have a bigger turnout if you post these meets on the pacific forum. I already have a group of guys looking to do some cruises like these on my Socal forum.
Attempt made to go to your Socal forum offered only Socal Soccer forum? Is there a link to your forum? Owning a Kappa since new 2006 now over 40K on it most have been in the company with other Kappas due to living in the Inland Empire long distance drive minimum hour & 1/2 just to get to meet/greet spot under the premises where there is a will there's a way.

Then majority of Kappa Runs I've had the pleasure on going on here in Cali got info on Sky/Solstice forum often times posting upcoming & subsequent pics/vids after (clic on my forum name vidj then Statistics for related posts) Started riding with SoCal Kappas 2007 then WCKCC South couple have dispersed. On 2 day events with Arizona Kappas from there up Hwy1 to Monterey prior to 8/10/14 GM San Diego Roadsters drove to Solvang 6/27/28 met with WCKCC North for day of driving/eating in Central Coast activities are happening virtually every month each has to decide how much time they want to invest in being there.

Fact of the matter I'm a TR6 guy owner of same one since 1979 the Kappa belongs to My Girl as I've been British sports car clubing since 1981 appreciate any group of peeps getting together to simply drive.

FYI:
GM San Diego Roadsters who have been putting on events monthly @times twice monthly for the past 3 years why they don't post here you will have to discuss with them as I'm simply a Kappa Owner that Loves Group Therapy /Shows & Goes
Once on the site clic on calendar I check it every other week hope you're able to get connected

ps
Attempt made to get on site then include link for you for the moment explorer won't open the webpage

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Awesome. :yesnod: Wish i was there, but it's a very long drive from Quebec city. :willy::lol:

Never saw so many Kappas together at the same time.:eek:
No doubt! 23 tops the number I've seen/been a part of 2013 Regionals held in San Diego area couple yrs prior My Girl attended run in San Diego 40+ showed & rode didn't make it as I was attending All Triumph Drive In in the Northwest doing the Group Therapy (get2gether with a group drive/eat since 2007 will say the rush remains the same);)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Attempt made to go to your Socal forum offered only Socal Soccer forum? Is there a link to your forum? Owning a Kappa since new 2006 now over 40K on it most have been in the company with other Kappas due to living in the Inland Empire long distance drive minimum hour & 1/2 just to get to meet/greet spot under the premises where there is a will there's a way.

Then majority of Kappa Runs I've had the pleasure on going on here in Cali got info on Sky/Solstice forum often times posting upcoming & subsequent pics/vids after (clic on my forum name vidj then Statistics for related posts) Started riding with SoCal Kappas 2007 then WCKCC South couple have dispersed. On 2 day events with Arizona Kappas from there up Hwy1 to Monterey prior to 8/10/14 GM San Diego Roadsters drove to Solvang 6/27/28 met with WCKCC North for day of driving/eating in Central Coast activities are happening virtually every month each has to decide how much time they want to invest in being there.

Fact of the matter I'm a TR6 guy owner of same one since 1979 the Kappa belongs to My Girl as I've been British sports car clubing since 1981 appreciate any group of peeps getting together to simply drive.

FYI:
GM San Diego Roadsters who have been putting on events monthly @times twice monthly for the past 3 years why they don't post here you will have to discuss with them as I'm simply a Kappa Owner that Loves Group Therapy /Shows & Goes
Once on the site clic on calendar I check it every other week hope you're able to get connected

ps
Attempt made to get on site then include link for you for the moment explorer won't open the webpage
Thanks for the Info, will look into it. http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/f37/socal-owners-94506/

1 - 19 of 19 Posts