Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dealership called me this morning when I was in the shower, but left no message. Called back and he told me it was being unloaded off the truck. Finally after 6 months VIN #1956 is here. Going to pick it up shortly. Just in time too...my financing pre-approval expires on Monday.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
spyderone said:
Dealership called me this morning when I was in the shower, but left no message. Called back and he told me it was being unloaded off the truck. Finally after 6 months VIN #1956 is here. Going to pick it up shortly. Just in time too...my financing pre-approval expires on Monday.

CONGRATS!!!!!

Where You from?

:party: :party: :party:

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Congratulations. :party:

·
Read Only
3,468 Posts
spyderone said:
As opposed to five not-so-sweet words from the golf course, "I think you're still away."

Congrats! Enjoy the ride.

--Chemist

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the replies. All I can say it was definitely worth the wait. The car is amazing!!! I was so afraid the dealership would pull all kind of things and I thought they did when they told me they would not accept my financing that I got pre-approved (Thru Chase). They said they didn't work with Chase, but it was listed on the Dealer page. They got me financed thru BB&T at the same rate. No markups!!! They were great!!!

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
Congratulations, spyderone! Party time :party:

Thanks for the VIN, would be nice if you tell us the color too.

It doesn't matter if they work with Chase or not. If you are pre-approved with Chase, they will take the check from Chase and smile all the way to the bank. But since they matched it, that's ok, they make a little commission on the side, and didn't cost you anything.

Still, if you like, tell me the terms for Chase and for the other one:

Amount Financed
Regular payment amount AND last payment amount
Number of payments
Interest rate
First payment date

They could sneak in something like same on everything except last payment amount is $500 higher with theirs than with Chase. That would be an unpleasant surprise, wouldn't it?

Just send that info to me by Private Message and I'll tell you if they are equal or not. It's my job, I'm a CPA. PS: no charge, of course! We're buddies.

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Now the real fun begins. Are you where you can drive the Sol all winter or will you have to park it soon?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ex-Miata Man said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Now the real fun begins. Are you where you can drive the Sol all winter or will you have to park it soon?
I live in the Richmond VA area. Can drive with top down through mid December to late December. Went to Williamsburg today. Got off the interstate and drove on Rt 60. The car drives great and great gas mileage (around 28mpg)

·
Registered
130 Posts
All right!

Many Congrats, SpyderOne. Hope you get an opportunity to drive down South soon. This is the best time here for top down driving. See you on the road! :cheers:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts