Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cool: dont know if this was posted already, but I found this on GM inside news. If this is true, all i can say is wow :willy:
Source: MallettCars.com
Standard features include:

Package: $18,000

Standard:
* 400 HP V8 LS2 Engine - Aluminum block engine rated at 400 HP @ 6,000 RPM and 400 LB-FT @ 4,400 RPM
* Luk Gold Clutch
* Mallett-Penske non-adjustable shocks
* Short Throw Shifter
* High Performance Brake Pads
* Stainless Steel Brake Lines
* World famous Mallett body graphics
* Mallett graphics embroidered on seat headrests
* Show Car Detailing
* Mallett serial number plaque
* Professionally installed, tested and tuned by Mallett's experienced crew to exacting tolerences
* 2-year 24,000 mile warranty

Options include:

* 6 Speed Tremac Transmission with 3 different gear ratio options
* 19 inch Alloy Wheels and Tires
* Mallett-Penske Double Adjustable Shocks and Coilovers
* Sway Bars
* Transmission and Differential Coolers
* Stainless Steel High-Flow Exhaust
* 3.73 Limited Slip Differential
* Heavy-Duty 4 Core Radiator
* Supercharger
* Turbocharger

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
We know all about the Mallett. Check out the "Search" button at the top of the page. It will save you the trouble of guessing and the rath of angry Mods. :brentil: We've got all the specs and pictures to boot. The Mallet car they used belonged to TerpFan before he sold it to Mallett. I think he's getting a Sky now.

EDIT: TerpFan beat me to it. ;)

·
Registered
528 Posts
If you visit Mallett Cars website you will see there are various options now available. The base conversion is still $18K, but the preferred package is $20k.

Look for more interesting news from Mallett by December 1. As of this writing all 100 cars allocated for 2006 production have been sold! Look for information in December for any changes to this status. ;-)

·
Registered
993 Posts
Man!! A lot of folks have quite a bit of spare change... :yesnod:

·
2,574 Posts
TerpFan said:
If you visit Mallett Cars website you will see there are various options now available. The base conversion is still $18K, but the preferred package is $20k.

Look for more interesting news from Mallett by December 1. As of this writing all 100 cars allocated for 2006 production have been sold! Look for information in December for any changes to this status. ;-)
Wow, thanks for the heads up!

·
5,600 Posts
TerpFan said:
As of this writing all 100 cars allocated for 2006 production have been sold! Look for information in December for any changes to this status. ;-)
I'm not at all surprised. These will be very special cars. Anyone who owns one has a special, amazing machine for show and go. And when you think of what the average loaded SUV goes for these days, and how many people are running around in garden variety Mercedes and Porsches, well $40k really is not that much money for an awful lot of people out there. I was really, really tempted to go this way myself. But I want to drive the wheels off my Solstice, and somehow I wouldn't feel right driving the wheels off something so rare and so special.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.