Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

Since I pulled the trigger on a V8 conversion, I am selling the parts from my 2.4L LE5. Here is what's for sale:

Complete short block with block sleeves from LA Sleeve
Wiesco 8.8:1 compression forged pistons
Carrillo H-Beam Rods - rated to 750HP
Asking $1000 obo. has about 15K miles on the motor.

Hahn Racecraft Aluminum Intake Manifold with Corvette throttle body and 4 additional injectors w/controller.
Asking $500

Complete Stage 5 one off turbo kit from Hahn Racecraft. Complete with Super 20H turbo, , custom manifold, downpipe, charge piping, large intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate and Hahn billet blow off valve. (have complete tune available and can provide) Made 440WHP.
Asking $2000

Glowshift Wideband 10 color gauge with sensor. $100
Glowshift Boost gauge 10 color - $50

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
Tony you may want to give the option for someone to buy the motor complete with all the parts, this way is just a swap for someone interesting in your setup.

·
Premium Member
4,262 Posts
Tony you may want to give the option for someone to buy the motor complete with all the parts, this way is just a swap for someone interesting in your setup.
L.V. you beat me to the punch so some questions : Is this the motor that was in the car when I saw it at the Dream Cruise last year /what other upgrades would be necessary ie: clutch ,fuel pump etc. to just swap this out with the motor I have in my car which by the way is also an NA / who built the block/ did Hann put the top end together/any issues with the factory wiring harness/ is the motor in Michigan/would you be willing to do a package deal on all the components ?

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
L.V. you beat me to the punch so some questions : Is this the motor that was in the car when I saw it at the Dream Cruise last year /what other upgrades would be necessary ie: clutch ,fuel pump etc. to just swap this out with the motor I have in my car which by the way is also an NA / who built the block/ did Hann put the top end together/any issues with the factory wiring harness/ is the motor in Michigan/would you be willing to do a package deal on all the components ?
Yes, the same setup that was at Dream Cruise last year.

Currently the head is shot. You will need to supply the head. I had a timing chain tensioner failure that caused some valves to get bent. The bottom end it fine. I would be willing to sell the entire thing for say $3250. You would still need a head and would need to modify the fuel system. Any existing Hahn turbo setup would be pretty plug and play.

The parts are at Werks in Illinois. I will be picking my car up in a couple weeks and can bring the parts back to michigan if needed. There is nothing needed to change with the wiring harness.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Tony - very anxious to see it completed at an upcoming MKC event.

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Tony - very anxious to see it completed at an upcoming MKC event.
Ditto, it was already insane. You might have to start handing out whiplash braces. :cool: Dips on following you during Michigan Dream Cruise Night.

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Preview
Tony, isn't this your V8 in the first several opening minutes of the Michigan Kappa Dream Cruise? In fact, you can hear it in almost the entire video.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts