Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up #441 last night. This car rocks! the wife and I put on about 50 miles last night people were asking what kind of car it was. We pulled into Burger King to grab a burger and these guys on harleys came over they thought it was the best looking convertible they have ever seen. People from young to old all turned there heads.I will post pictures tonight. Oh 31miles on the odometer.

#441 Sly
sioux falls south dakota

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
Congrats ... looks like the delivery mileage is getting better. (31 miles is not bad) :party:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Way to go!

Whats the speed limit in South Dakota?

I heard the police pulled over an F-16 for Mach 2 but let it go with a warning.

I guess whatever speed your doing is OK as long as you don't run into Mount Rushmore :lol:

·
Premium Member
9,964 Posts
Marco said:
Way to go!

Whats the speed limit in South Dakota?

I heard the police pulled over an F-16 for Mach 2 but let it go with a warning.

I guess whatever speed your doing is OK as long as you don't run into Mount Rushmore :lol:
Seems like it's Montana, or ND, maybe Wyoming, that has the 'Any Safe Speed' limit-have a video of the spedometer on my TA climbing to a hair over 120 before going back to a 'reasonable' speed. Roads weren't good enough to sustain that speed for long! :willy:

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Awesome. :cheers:

Seems like people are getting cars at a steady pace this week.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Congratulations!!!!! :party: :cheers: Hope you got to play hooky from work and enjoy it, because we know that is all that you are thinking about today. :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts