Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dealer called today he said that GM buisness office called and said that my car had passed second and final inspection and was released for shipping yesterday 9/1. I asked him when he thought it would arrive he said he couldn't say but we are almost there!!!! :) :cool:

VIN#441
Sly steel/sand
loaded except onstar xm

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
SoulMan1 said:
Dealer called today he said that GM buisness office called and said that my car had passed second and final inspection and was released for shipping yesterday 9/1. I asked him when he thought it would arrive he said he couldn't say but we are almost there!!!! :) :cool:

VIN#441
Sly steel/sand
loaded except onstar xm
Congrats !

:party: :party: :party:

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I'm concerned about the quality of the cars after the "First 1000". Anyone else concerned? They certainly will not hand inspect all cars like they are with the First 1000. I see a "Truckster" in my future (National Lampoon's "Vacation").

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Let's hope this is the opening of the flood gates of delivery!!! :party:

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
todd_raleigh said:
I'm concerned about the quality of the cars after the "First 1000". Anyone else concerned? They certainly will not hand inspect all cars like they are with the First 1000. I see a "Truckster" in my future (National Lampoon's "Vacation").
I don't think they will need to. I think they will know what to look for as it comes down the line after spending so much time on the 1st 1k.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts