Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drove over an hour just to sit in a Solstice, knowing in advance I would not be able to drive it. I needed a fix, I hadn't seen one in person since the NY auto show, none of the dealers around me have one on display & I really wanted to sit in one.

#448 is an interesting build: Gun Metal Gray, Convenience & Power packages, that's it.

I fit just fine, but the car seems a little narrower by the knee area than the new Miata.

Can't wait to get mine, I've been at 3000 since Aug 23 :willy:

·
2,574 Posts
rkgsx said:
I drove over an hour just to sit in a Solstice, knowing in advance I would not be able to drive it. I needed a fix, I hadn't seen one in person since the NY auto show, none of the dealers around me have one on display & I really wanted to sit in one.

#448 is an interesting build: Gun Metal Gray, Convenience & Power packages, that's it.

I fit just fine, but the car seems a little narrower by the knee area than the new Miata.

Can't wait to get mine, I've been at 3000 since Aug 23 :willy:

rkgsx,
you are a great example of the value of hanging in and being rewarded for your persistance over time. I'm impressed and what a terrific payoff! Good for you! Well deserved reward! :thumbs:

·
Registered
269 Posts
CanSol

rkgsx,

Envious - MSRP of $24375 MINUS $3300 from years of using my Original GM Card

Hate to tell you but I think that they are only allowing a $1000.00 credit on the purchase of a Solstice. Best check that out before being surprised.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
CanSol said:
rkgsx,

Envious - MSRP of $24375 MINUS $3300 from years of using my Original GM Card

Hate to tell you but I think that they are only allowing a $1000.00 credit on the purchase of a Solstice. Best check that out before being surprised.
New card limit is $1000, old card has a max of $3500.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.