Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sly, fully loaded except smokers package and polished aluminum wheels, was finally delivered on 10/18. I didn't have time to post earlier. I was too busy driving. The car is totally more than I expected. Being only 5'3" I was worried about being able to see and operate the pedals without the steering wheel in my lap. I have no problems at all except what I expected having to adapt from driving a Jeep Grand Cherokee. We are going on a road trip this weekend to Grants Pass, OR. We'll be through the break-in before the trip is over.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Congratulations. :cheers:
It's great finally hearing from some one under 6 feet tall. Having never seen a Solstice in person, I've been kind of worried about the fit for us short folks.

·
Registered
576 Posts
LUCKY1K said:
Sly, fully loaded except smokers package and polished aluminum wheels, was finally delivered on 10/18. I didn't have time to post earlier. I was too busy driving. The car is totally more than I expected. Being only 5'3" I was worried about being able to see and operate the pedals without the steering wheel in my lap. I have no problems at all except what I expected having to adapt from driving a Jeep Grand Cherokee. We are going on a road trip this weekend to Grants Pass, OR. We'll be through the break-in before the trip is over.
Congrats! :thumbs:

Hope to see you at the Western Meet - Nov 5 & 6

1 - 8 of 8 Posts