Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am in a state of shock, my dealer just called and said my car is on a truck on the lot and they are unloading it now!!!!! I'm picking "her" up tonight!!!!! I am sooo sorry for everyone who hasn't gotten theirs yet and order before me. I went from 3400 to on the lot in less than 2 weeks, hopefully things are picking up!! And C.C. thanks for everything!!!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Where are you located? Just curious as time in transit...

And Congratulations

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I live in Northern KY, they delivered it to Cincinnati OH My dealer sent me an e-mail on Nov 5 said it was ready for transit and it is here today!! Seems like they are pickingup the pace!!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
WHOO HOO!!!!

Congrats :party: :party: :party:

·
Premium Member
1,434 Posts
Congrats!! Did you get to test drive or will this be a virgin drive?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Total virgin!!! Went to the car show 2 years ago to see it in person, havn't even got to sit in 1 yet!! I'm waiting for my husband to get home to go pick "her" up!!!! I can't hardly wait, I'm so excited I'm about ready to pee my pants!!! :lol:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Quick delivery

Congradulations. If this is true I think everyone with a lower vin number should call Pontiac customer service and complain like hell. Many have been waiting months for delivery and yours is delivered about a week after coming off the line. Unbelievable.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Congrats Bowie! :party: What color did you get and what dealer in Cincinnati did you get it from? I'm on the east side of Cincy with a mysterious.

·
2,574 Posts
bowie said:
I am in a state of shock, my dealer just called and said my car is on a truck on the lot and they are unloading it now!!!!! I'm picking "her" up tonight!!!!! I am sooo sorry for everyone who hasn't gotten theirs yet and order before me. I went from 3400 to on the lot in less than 2 weeks, hopefully things are picking up!! And C.C. thanks for everything!!!
Possible world record here. Congrats. to you Bowie, when did you place the order? (and how long has your dad been chairman of G.M.) :lol:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Holy chit man! That's freakin' awesome! That actually makes me think my VIN might be here on the 25th as my dealer stated.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Congrats

birdliver said:
Possible world record here. Congrats. to you Bowie, when did you place the order? (and how long has your dad been chairman of G.M.) :lol:
Congratulations Mrs. Lutz. :lol:

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
bowie said:
... I went from 3400 to on the lot in less than 2 weeks, hopefully things are picking up!!
:eek: When my salesman told me two weeks ago I was at 3400 and should get my car before Thanksgiving I assumed he made a mistake and meant built before Thanksgiving - maybe he was right ;)

:cheers:

·
Registered
96 Posts
birdliver said:
:agree:
My question exactly! You must be on Santa's REALLY GOOD list :yesnod: . My VIN is # 4126 and it went to 3800 on 10/29. Hopefully this is good news for the rest of us!

Enjoy your new ride! :willy:

·
Registered
130 Posts
so soon

Congats, Bowie............. :party:

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'm glad you got your car so quickly! Maybe mine will get here by christmas.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Week off the line, congrats. Maybe be a sign they've got things working good on the line so no after quality holds.

:cool:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts